Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Got it at a steal! What plans do you have for her?

When I first saw the photo of the cat, I thought those were burnt pieces of wood or charcoal, haha.
Yeah man kind of looks like it. Plans right now just finished up some necessary maintenance, fluids, bearings, bushings and such. Working on the layout for some rear drawers, and bought the front and rear bumper plans from Flatland 4x4 and start on those bad boys. I’m on a budget with a baby due in may so I’m doing what I can now on a dime and then work on a lift, lockers and other goodies once I get the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

WindyCity_MDX

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Yeah man kind of looks like it. Plans right now just finished up some necessary maintenance, fluids, bearings, bushings and such. Working on the layout for some rear drawers, and bought the front and rear bumper plans from Flatland 4x4 and start on those bad boys. I’m on a budget with a baby due in may so I’m doing what I can now on a dime and then work on a lift, lockers and other goodies once I get the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Very cool and congrats on the upcoming baby. Ours is due any day now so I completely understand the budgeting aspect you're undertaking. Looking forward to the progress.

Reactions: OkieOverlander

maxfederle89

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

US
Good job man! I love XJ's and it looks like yours will be a great project. I hope your Flatland bumper turn out good. I've looked them over many times but I don't have a welder or a place to build it. Keep us posted!

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Reactions: OkieOverlander