Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
When someone has a relatively low score (because they are new) Their star rating may fluctuate wildly because of the way the system works, which is as follows:
  • 1 post and 1 "like" or reaction = 5 stars.
  • 10 posts and 5 likes = 2.5 (or 3) stars.
Basically, maintaining a 1:1 ratio of posts to likes is a simple and accurate measure of your community relevance. Post relevant content the community likes and your star rating ill stay at 5. Post irrelevant info that makes people go, "wha"? and your star rating will suffer. Once you have 1,000 posts, your star rating will be accurate and stable, but it will change rapidly for new members. Does this all make sense?

Jim

OverLamb24

Rank V

Advocate III

Spencerville, Maryland, United States
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Cordero
Member #

When someone has a relatively low score (because they are new) Their star rating may fluctuate wildly because of the way the system works, which is as follows:
Basically, maintaining a 1:1 ratio of posts to likes is a simple and accurate measure of your community relevance. Post relevant content the community likes and your star rating ill stay at 5. Post irrelevant info that makes people go, "wha"? and your star rating will suffer. Once you have 1,000 posts, your star rating will be accurate and stable, but it will change rapidly for new members. Does this all make sense?

Jim
Thanks Jim. That makes perfect sense now.

Dove&CO

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Linden, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Dove

Jim
Thank you for the clarification Jim!!! Appreciate the information.

Reactions: Ubiety

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Thanks Jim. That makes perfect sense now.
Thanks @Jim SoG, makes sense now!

@TahoePPV it does not show up everywhere - now I cannot find it on the web based pages. It is prominent in the OB1 app however (last time I looked).
I actually had to go open the app to satisfy my curiosity. Of course it had to update before it would open. You learn something new everyday.

Dove&CO

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Linden, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Dove
Probably going to attempt installing the leveling kit. It’s 2” front and 2” rear. I’m dying to clear my tires and improve turning, I also bottom out while going over bridges....yea, aggravating lol.

Attachments

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Correct. Great tires!
Awesome! I've been looking at those considering them. Haven't been able to make myself pull the trigger on any one set yet. Also looking at the Cooper STT Pros, Milestar Patagonia's, and the General Grabber X3

Reactions: Dove&CO

Dove&CO

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Linden, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Dove
Right on! Yea I purchased them from BBWheels.com and they come with a free roadside assistance warranty and free shipping. It’s a great deal in my opinion. I commute 35 minutes to work one way, the wear is even and road noise is minimal.

Reactions: Lil Bear

juliusguru

Rank 0

Contributor I

Accra, Ghana
First Name
Julius
Last Name
Adebare
Yes...

Jim
Yes. Thanks.

juliusguru

Rank 0

Contributor I

Accra, Ghana
First Name
Julius
Last Name
Adebare
Right on! Yea I purchased them from BBWheels.com and they come with a free roadside assistance warranty and free shipping. It’s a great deal in my opinion. I commute 35 minutes to work one way, the wear is even and road noise is minimal.
Wow. Great!