First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
cool....nice to see that this has already been implemented. good idea, @Roots66

yeah, military service is one of those things a lot of us have in common and it is also a great way to break the ice and start conversations. probably the same reason a lot of folks have their military branch on a bumper sticker. i can think of times where it would be good to be able to identify military folk...

say you're out in the woods and an alien is after you. you make it to a camp area and see two separate camps, each with a vehicle. the alien is right on your heels and you only have seconds to decide which camp to go to for help. you see one vehicle has a Save the Whales sticker on it and the other has a USMC sticker on it. which one do you go to?

Huggy Bear

Rank 0

Contributor I

First Name
Buckaroo
Last Name
Rider

yeah, military service is one of those things a lot of us have in common and it is also a great way to break the ice and start conversations. probably the same reason a lot of folks have their military branch on a bumper sticker. i can think of times where it would be good to be able to identify military folk...

say you're out in the woods and an alien is after you. you make it to a camp area and see two separate camps, each with a vehicle. the alien is right on your heels and you only have seconds to decide which camp to go to for help. you see one vehicle has a Save the Whales sticker on it and the other has a USMC sticker on it. which one do you go to?
Good Point!
Semper Fi!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Damn GIs Aliens, running around all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: grubworm
Status
Not open for further replies.