US East Professional Photographs of my Rig Taken by my Daughter

• HTML tutorial

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

The attached picture was taken by a professional photographer my Daughter Kaleigh for a fathers Day gift, It is AWESOME!!! I asked her to do this for me of course but, not only just for a cool picture. It was to show her that she could possibly open up new doors for her business. She is a traditional photographer for the most part however I noticed her talents were so much greater that she could expand into other areas of interests. This would allow her to showcase her photography skills and potentially bring in more clients. I love her to death she is my Nerd child with so much talent! If you like the picture let me know and if you are possibly interested in her work let me know. I would like her to join myself and my beautiful wife Jen to accompany us to the next Overland Expo in Virginia. Kaleigh's business is in Lillington NC. Did I mention she lives really close to her Old Man? As a matter of fact she lives directly behind me in the same neighborhood which is great seeing that I can see my Grandkids everyday just about ,,,, pretty stinking Awesome if you ask me!!!
image1 (1).jpeg

Retinens803

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Carolina, USA
First Name
CJC
Last Name
CJC
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BMJ
I cant tell what I like better.

1. The Grunt Style Shirt -- reminds me that I need to go get that shirt for my Pops.
2. The Rig
3. The fact that your daughter is a great photographer

I am going with All of the above.

PatriotT4R

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Lillington, NC 27546
Member #

I cant tell what I like better.

1. The Grunt Style Shirt -- reminds me that I need to go get that shirt for my Pops.
2. The Rig
3. The fact that your daughter is a great photographer

I am going with All of the above.
TY, I sent my Daughter your post to motivate her a little more. I appreciate the feedback she will be excited.