Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

Anyone else explore the Priest Lake area? I love it up there and know of a couple great camping spots. Last weekend I ventured up to Lions Head and did some exploring on the Lucky Creek Rd, I'd like to go further but my friend was getting a little nervous as the trail got narrower and the ruts got bigger lol.

Anyways, I'm looking to hear about any places anyone can share up there.
TIA
-Aaron

Reactions: Captain Chaos

Romer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
First Name
Jerome
Last Name
Pollos
Member #

I have some friends that want to not camp on Priest Lake. It’d be great to find a beach spot they could pull the boat up to or anchor right off shore that I could drive on a trail to and pop open my RTT.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Aaron Niemi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Niemi
Member #

I have some friends that want to not camp on Priest Lake. It’d be great to find a beach spot they could pull the boat up to or anchor right off shore that I could drive on a trail to and pop open my RTT.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
If you head all the way up to lions head, and instead of taking a left into the lionhead campsite, you take right you go up about a half mile, taking the 2nd left there are a few great boondocking sites up there. Also if you stick to the left and head towards the rock slides there are some along the way. I'll post some coordinates.
-Aaron

Reactions: stevenboise