PRICE REDUCED GA Nuthouse Industries Custom Tech I Overland Rack for 6.5’ Truck bed $5,200 OBO

• HTML tutorial

FX4

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Blue Ridge, GA, USA
First Name
Kenny
Last Name
Griffin
I am selling my overland build due to needing to accommodate two new members of the family. Our family of four, just turned into six with the new addition of two black labs. In order to keep the passion for the adventure going with the family, I need to accommodate the pups in a camper shell. This build is top notch and would not be selling it for any other reason. Please let me know if you have any questions I can help answer. I am located in Georgia and am willing to drive to accommodate the seller.

(1) Nuthouse Industries Tech 1 Short Bed
Nutzo Tech 1 series Expedition truck bed rack. Fully welded, all aluminum, expedition roof top tent (RTT) rack. With standard Black Textured Urethane Coating 2011 F150 6.5 bed.
1) Spare Tire Shelf
Spare tire shelf for 37” & 40” tires, approx. 62”wx 42d, 2’x2’ aluminum frame with .125 smooth top, small bulkhead, (4) locking spring pins for easy use and removal, coated in textured urethane coating. Includes (4) rings and (2) 2500lb straps for strapping tire. Includes L-track 12’ total.
(1) Coiling Bed Cover SB
USA made aluminum retractable coiling cover short bed trucks, powder coated black. Includes notched rails, modified to fit build and all clamps and fasteners in place. Includes drain hoses on all four corners and locking feature.
(1) 18” Nutshell MSS
Nutzo Nut Shell Modular Storage System Boxes, 18” lx15”dx15”h smooth aluminum storage boxes with mounting brackets, coated with textured urethane finish to match NHI Expedition Bed Racks. Lockable T-handle and gas strut to keep door open, drivers, side.
(1) 41” Nut Shell MSS Large
Nutzo Nut Shell Modular Storage System Boxes, 41”l x14”dx15h smooth aluminum storage boxes with mounting brackets, coated with textured urethane finish to match NHI Expedition Bed Racks. Lockable T-handle and gas strut to keep door open, drivers, side.
(1) Custom shower/changing enclosure mount
Custom fabricated shower/changing enclosure mount. The mount fits a 23zero peregrine shower enclosure or a high lift jack with cell booster perfectly.
(1) Nutzo Roto Pax UMP
Nutzo aluminum universal mounting plate for RotoPax for tech series racks, both passenger side.
17/4L x13 ¼ W x 3 H
(1) 2 Gallon water RotoPax
The plastic compound is a food grade plastic so it is safe for drinking and can be frozen.
(1) LOX Pack Mount
Locking Rotopax mount. All Rotopax lock and have key.

$5,200 OBO

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris.Ingram