Presentación / Araucanía Chile

• HTML tutorial

Ecophoto

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello, thank you very much for accepting me in the group, I am Matias I live in Temuco, Chile (Araucanía) a magnificent place for the Overland!
I have a Jeep Wrangler JKU CRD
With Ironman 2 "lift and AEV bamper kit, ARB awning and ORC roof tent and other accessories.

I leave my Instagram so you can know a little about my country and my region!
Regards!

I speak Spanish, my English is not good. sorry

@Ecophotochile

Saludos!

IMG_5752.JPG

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, thank you very much for accepting me in the group, I am Matias I live in Temuco, Chile (Araucanía) a magnificent place for the Overland!
I have a Jeep Wrangler JKU CRD
With Ironman 2 "lift and AEV bamper kit, ARB awning and ORC roof tent and other accessories.

I leave my Instagram so you can know a little about my country and my region!
Regards!

I speak Spanish, my English is not good. sorry

@Ecophotochile

Saludos!

View attachment 78007
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page fo events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: Ecophoto and Pindal

Lucky2Balive

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member II

Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

I’ve been to Temuco when I was 18 and drove a Toyota hilux through some trails down there, when I was teaching school for unfortunate kids. I taught gym haha

Reactions: Ecophoto

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Ecophoto

Welcome.

Temuco that is in the South Central part if Chile correct? I see that you are a photographer, Any plans for shooting the total solar eclipse on July 2, 2019 North near La Serena?

Boort

Reactions: Ecophoto and Pindal

Ecophoto

Rank 0

Traveler I

Bienvenido a Overland Bound. Encontraras mucha amistad, información y motivaciones a recorrer los senderos con tu plataforma.
No dudes en hacer cualquier pregunta o aporte. Por mi experiencia, en unas semanas obtuve más información que en varios meses y me ha ayudado a tomar buenas desiciones.
Me puedes escribir en español sin problemas, tratare de ayudarte en todo lo que pueda, como todos los demás de OB.
Nuevamente bienvenido desde California.
Muchas gracias Pindal, espero poder hacer muchas amistades en este medio! Soy empresario turístico en la zona de la Araucanía, por lo que puedo ayudar a orientar a los viajeros quienes quieran venir a conocer!
Saludos!!

Reactions: Pindal

Ecophoto

Rank 0

Traveler I

@Ecophoto

Welcome.

Temuco that is in the South Central part if Chile correct? I see that you are a photographer, Any plans for shooting the total solar eclipse on July 2, 2019 North near La Serena?

Boort
Hola Boort, si Temuco esta en el Centro sur de Chile, El 14 de diciembre del 2020 tendrá epicentro el eclipse en la Araucanía!
Para julio del 2019 su epicentro será en la Región de Coquimbo, Serena y Valle del Elqui!
Aun no realizo planes para ir a verlo el 2019!

Hi Boort, if Temuco is in the South Center of Chile, December 14, 2020 will have the epicenter of the eclipse in Araucanía!
By July 2019 its epicenter will be in the Region of Coquimbo, Serena and Valle del Elqui!
still do not make plans to go see it in 2019!
I hope to make a route, if so. I'll upload it to my website!
www.Ecophoto.cl

Reactions: Pindal and Boort

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

@Ecophoto

Hi Boort, if Temuco is in the South Center of Chile, December 14, 2020 will have the epicenter of the eclipse in Araucanía!
By July 2019 its epicenter will be in the Region of Coquimbo, Serena and Valle del Elqui!
still do not make plans to go see it in 2019!
I hope to make a route, if so. I'll upload it to my website! www.Ecophoto.cl
I'd forgotten that you got total solar eclipses 2 years in a row. I was considering coming down to shoot in 2019 from somewhere along route 41/150 but not looking like I'll be able to afford it. Maybe 2020... Otherwise 2024 looks like a good bet for the USA. 2017 was beautiful from Wyoming USA but the sun was very high in the sky so not much opportunity to incorporate any local foreground in the pictures. 2019 looks better with max eclipse happening around 4:40pm local time. 2020 Maximum totality is ~1pm, so very high in the sky like 2017 was.

Oh yeah! I use a lot the google translator hahaha
Your input to Google Translator is very good. It usually takes us 3-4 tries to get something out of Google translate that is acceptable to send to our customers in various parts of the world.

Regards,
Boort

Ecophoto

Rank 0

Traveler I

Excelente trabajo, felicita

Excelente trabajo felicitaciones.
Conoci parte de la zona hace muchísimos años, cuando andaba de mochilero, creo que hace 15 años que no he vuelto a Chile y quizas se de volver en un par de años más o poco antes.
Saludos.
Excelente! Bueno acá lo esperamos!! Y le hacemos una bienvenida! [emoji1376]

Reactions: Pindal