Mac
Last Name
Raslan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TLH or GMRS WRBM678
Service Branch
Sweet District II
It's a start although "editing" may be the incorrrct term. I may have high expectations though, so ignore what I said.

-mac

Last edited:
Reactions: Arizona Overland

Arizona Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Cottonwood, Arizona
Member #

It's a start although "editing" may be the incorrrct term. I may have high expectations though, so ignore what I said.

-mac
Well, it was like 9 minutes long and I snipped out a 1:03 piece to put music too.
I don't think the GoPro app is the way to go as far as editing goes. But I had to try something first.
Im trying to figure out how to get video to my laptop right now, without involving iCloud, because I don't really have iCloud.
But thx for the feedback. And I agree. Its a start, so its all good friend.

macr88

Rank VI
Launch Member

Protector II

Emmett, ID, USA
First Name
Mac
Last Name
Raslan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7TLH or GMRS WRBM678
Service Branch
Sweet District II
Well, it was like 9 minutes long and I snipped out a 1:03 piece to put music too.
I don't think the GoPro app is the way to go as far as editing goes. But I had to try something first.
Im trying to figure out how to get video to my laptop right now, without involving iCloud, because I don't really have iCloud.
But thx for the feedback. And I agree. Its a start, so its all good friend.
Plug the GoPro into your laptop using the USB connection, turn on the GoPro. Something will most likely pop up asking what you want to do with the device. YouTube is going to be your friend here so I would search there for a good how to. GL

Reactions: Arizona Overland