Ghostman

Rank 0

Contributor I

Alabama
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Thomas
Any suggestions for a bed rack (for rtt) for a power wagon? Are there any universal racks that may work?

Cummins_Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fairfield, CA, USA
First Name
Bradley
Last Name
Davidson
Member #

There are quite a few companies that make bed racks for the ram which is actually some what surprising. I personally went with the Wilco offroad ADV bed rack which is a universal fit and not designed specifically for our trucks but it works great. It has held up while off roading as well as jamming down the high way at a high rate of speed that won't be mentioned. Holds all my gear rotopax, traction boards, and of course the RTT. I've had no issues with it so far and im quite happy with it but we shall see it how it is long term. I've heard lots of good about the other 2 manufactures I mentioned as well as leitner designs. It's really going to come down to what you're specifically looking for in a rack.
Nuthouse Industries Bed Rack
Dethloff Mfg
wilco offroad

Reactions: Ghostman

Power Wagon Mitch

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Washington County, Utah, United States
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Elwood
Member #

Hey guys I’m new to the group and picked up a Ram Power Wagon a couple months ago. After some serious thought and concerns with dust getting into the bed, I decided to go with the ARE Canopy HD (has 550 lb load capacity which should work well with a RTT)
Inside the bed I have the Decked system also.

It’s not perfect but works well with other outdoor fun so far. I wish it was lighter because it makes a big dent in the Power Wagon’s payload capacity.IMG_1327.JPGIMG_1345.JPG