Rank 0

Contributor I

Saudi Arabia
First Name
mohd
Last Name
almajali
hello Dears
finally found Club and Community to check and talk about Overland , i have WK2 2015 Overland 5.7
i newly Bought Power Side Step , its fits Good and Amazing , my issue with Inside wiring to under car Motors , the Passenger Side is ok which Pre-Holed already there under floor
but i cant Found Driver Side Body hole to pass the wire from room to under car , does any one know where is the Body hole in driver side under floor so i can Pass the Wire .

majali88

Rank 0

Contributor I

Saudi Arabia
First Name
mohd
Last Name
almajali
the Problem I don't want to have new drill any in my Car (i always try to keep Company default custom) or try to make that last Solution, I can Extend the Wire but it will be from Right side which make it Crossing Exhaust System to reach and I don't think will handle Heat even with Heat Proof stick Tape.
is there any holes under break pedal or Floor under or no one know

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

You could go through the brake pedal boot but thats pretty ugly. I'm sure there are black drain plugs under the cab somewhere they may be coated with an underbody treatment so you might have to scrape or dig for em but then you will likely have to pull up the carpet and seats to get to the wire.

Some photos underneath would be helpful.
I've only ever seen that type step on large pickup trucks.

Are these step sliders made for your jeep?
Did you buy them new? If so it should have instructions. If you still can't figure it out I would call the company who made em and ask them.

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I just looked up all the powersteps available for your jeep and all of them say drilling required so you will probably have to drill it out. Are they the amp research steps ?