Jeepy_111

Rank 0

Contributor I

Edmonton
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Bent
Just signed up and still in the process of overland outfitting my 17 Jeep WK2 Grand Cherokee. Dont have any pics on this comp but check out my Instragram page @Jeepy_111

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

Posting before and after pics.

Before pics were taken in 2016 on the Dempster Highway, and home. All stock with the exception of the roof box, and lights. It worked fine, but after many years ground camping, I was looking for something safer and more comfortable. I also wanted to ensure I was well equipped for those muddy trails (too many close calls). March 2020: I added a water tank; 2.5" lift kit with rear coil springs (currently set to 2"); offroad stump front bumper; winch; switch pro; fog lights; 20" and 40" light bar; camp lights, full length roof rack; roof top tent; hitchgate; 275/70R1 BFGoodrich A/T K02 tires x 5; candy red with black bolts wheels x 5; ultra high performance battery; and a couple of accessories such as Rago panels for the inside, devil horns, etc.

Attachments

Reactions: Rambelaya and tjZ06

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

It's actually looking great!
Custom-made table to be installed to my wilco hitchgate is done. Just missing the wood table tray. Have that on order.
Thanks, and I agree it's looking great - I just meant it wasn't a picture of me out actually doing something fun with it *YET*. The big aluminum rectangle on the bumper/tire carrier is a fold-down table. :)

-TJ

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

Thanks, and I agree it's looking great - I just meant it wasn't a picture of me out actually doing something fun with it *YET*. The big aluminum rectangle on the bumper/tire carrier is a fold-down table. :)

-TJ
Ha! I’m sure you’ll come up with something fun to do with it!
I see your table. Is it all aluminum or a mix of aluminum and wood? I’m adding a wooden tray (slides out for extra cooking room). Never thought that getting the wood treated would be this much of a headache here at my end. Seriously thinking of doing it myself!

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Ha! I’m sure you’ll come up with something fun to do with it!
I see your table. Is it all aluminum or a mix of aluminum and wood? I’m adding a wooden tray (slides out for extra cooking room). Never thought that getting the wood treated would be this much of a headache here at my end. Seriously thinking of doing it myself!
All aluminum for this one.

-TJ

Apoclapedia

Rank IV

Advocate I

Moha, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Im a BC boy. But i try and get out that way a few times a year. I really love the rockies. Locally I usually run my OBS Ranger. But for longer runs and hauling more gear i have an OBS F350. Running a 351 small block ford clevor build. 4” lift on 35” trail grappler M/Ts. Dana 80 rear with a 60 in the front. Crew cab long box.

Attachments

Reactions: KAIONE

Advocate I

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Some nice looking rigs on this thread! Here is my "fleet".
I have a compass trailhawk for light duty trips with the family and a trailer load of camping gear. And a built TJ unlimited for my solo trips or trips out with my rock crawling buddies.
I have only added a hitch, rear auxiliary power and 1" wheel spacers ( hoping to add 2"lift) to the compass.
The TJ has a long list of parts...
3 link front suspension, upper triangulated 4 link rear. 6" lift springs, teraflex speed bumps, artec rear truss, 37" Cooper stt pro tires, JK Rubicon axles (with factory e-lockers) and 4.88 gears. The interior has a smittybily bolt in cage, sound/heat deadened the whole thing and then sprayed with bed liner and put the carpet back in over it..... and so on and so on....

Both rigs do very different jobs lol.

20210926_181412.jpg20210905_135330.jpg20210814_165800.jpg20210814_070252.jpg