Rank I

Contributor III

Calgary, AB, Canada
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Let
1999 Honda CR-V "Ganbaru"
New here, but just read your other thread about Ganbaru's passing, sorry to hear.

My unit is nothing like some of the amazing rides here, just enough to get me out. It's mostly used to haul the dog and the kids more often than anything else, but I still push its limits when I can. Possibly the only Volvo on the site??? lol

Mostly stock 2009 XC90, just some extra LEDs, roof rack, beefier KO2 tires, and some minor interior mods.

IMG_1133 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1139 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1146 (Medium).jpg

IMG_1194 (Medium).jpg

Reactions: CR-Venturer

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

New here, but just read your other thread about Ganbaru's passing, sorry to hear.

My unit is nothing like some of the amazing rides here, just enough to get me out. It's mostly used to haul the dog and the kids more often than anything else, but I still push its limits when I can. Possibly the only Volvo on the site??? lol

Mostly stock 2009 XC90, just some extra LEDs, roof rack, beefier KO2 tires, and some minor interior mods.

View attachment 235363

View attachment 235367

View attachment 235365

View attachment 235366
I've often looked at those and thought they'd be pretty decent little adventure vehicles. Looks like you put it to good use! Welcome aboard, and thanks for the kind words. I'm already scheming about mods to the Dakota, much to my wife's dismay lol.

Reactions: Rambelaya

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #