Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

So cool! I drove a Tahoe for awhile. I often wonder why these aren’t more popular for overlanding. Plenty of room, reliable motors, parts are everywhere, Body-on-frame...they seem like a perfect fit.

Because you can't overland without a Toyota and a rtt it's just impossible

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Nathan Gilmer

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Very nice! You’ll have to post a review of those Maxsas. I have been looking at those.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I plan to. I was actually planning to have done it by now, but I've been sick, so I haven't been out. But once I'm better, I'll go out and get stuck in the snow on purpose to test them. I'll do a write-up in the gear review section.

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

Doing a kitchen remodel in the 4runner so Santa brought me a new stove. I'm not a big fan of the dark days of winter, so he hooked me up with replacement fogs and a pair of floods to make backing up my boats easier in the dark. Of course, since I have to wire in the floods on the Gobi Rack anyway I might has well add a few forward facing flamethrowers and a sPOD to make it all work. Looks like I'll be spending all of my allowance this month...

The big guy tossed a few OB patches in my stocking before he went up the chimney. Nice guy!

Christmas2017.jpg

Runamok

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gainesville, Florida
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4NWP
For Christmas I finally got the upgrades I’ve been obsessing about for the last few years.
Shrockworks front and rear Bumpers
Dobinson’s 3”lift and UCA’s
Warn winch

Attachments

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

How do you like to decked system? I have been looking at them for my Ram.
I like it so far but all I've done is install it..haha.. Right now there is about a foot of snow on top of it but the drawers works flawlessly..