Bruce
Last Name
Robertson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VA3BWR
Service Branch
Fire Rescue
Let me just start by saying I couldn't really find a forum category that I thought this properly fit in, so placed it here.

We all know that in this day and age of the Internet, there are a lot of quick to judge haters. I know that Overland Bound is dedicated to a positive attitude, and I think this goes a long way these days.

I wanted to create a thread, that provides POSITIVE feedback to the suppliers that we all buy stuff from. It's always easy to find negative reviews, and it's easy to complain when things aren't perfect - but let's flip that in this thread - positivity only.

I was recently looking for some parts to put my FJ40 back together. We all know there are tons of places to choose from, some have been around for ever, and others are new to the game. I came across one I had never come across before and decided to take a chance on the purchase. Thank you fjparts for being one of the good vendors.

I plan on doing a number of these quick simple positive reviews - parts, tools, anything relating to our "overland" or off road way of life that I have encountered positivity. If you enjoy the review, subscribe - there is more to come.

Will take you less time to watch this, than it took you to read the above...