Portland OR to Wisconsin Rapids, WI

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Jessy - 1st camp on trip back to WI.jpg View attachment 27526 View attachment 27526 Left Portland, OR 6/14 headed for Wisconsin Rapids, WI to take my "new to me" 1980 J10 (Twister Jeep) I purchased in WA the weekend I was at my Air Nat'l Guard drill in OR. I always prefer traveling the back roads vs Interstates. Camped out the entire trip and slept in truck bed. I traveled north from Oregon to Washington and camped on side of the Columbia River just south of Grand Coulee Dam. Than drove east through The Bitterroot Range, which is a sub range of the Rocky Mountains along the border of Montana in Northern Idaho. Than drove east through the Rocky Mountains in Montana, east through North Dakota, south through Minnesota than eastward to, and arrived in Wisconsin. 7 days and approx 2,000 miles +/-View attachment 27526
"Jessy" - 1st camp on trip back to WI.

Last edited:

Trey5150

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Dakota
Member #

We
View attachment 27528 View attachment 27526 View attachment 27526 Left Portland, OR 6/14 headed for Wisconsin Rapids, WI to take my "new to me" 1980 J10 (Twister Jeep) I purchased in WA the weekend I was at my Air Nat'l Guard drill in OR. I always prefer traveling the back roads vs Interstates. Camped out the entire trip and slept in truck bed. I traveled north from Oregon to Washington and camped on side of the Columbia River just south of Grand Coulee Dam. Than drove east through The Bitterroot Range, which is a sub range of the Rocky Mountains along the border of Montana in Northern Idaho. Than drove east through the Rocky Mountains in Montana, east through North Dakota, south through Minnesota than eastward to, and arrived in Wisconsin. 7 days and approx 2,000 miles +/-View attachment 27526
"Jessy" - 1st camp on trip back to WI.
welcome. I love the YouTube channel.