Portland Area Shop?

• HTML tutorial

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

Hey Portland Area OB Folk- I'm looking for a reliable, trustworthy shop in the metro area for those pesky installations I can't manage myself. I can't fit my rig in my garage, and my alley driveway is unpaved, so it's tough to do anything, especially this time of year. Any rec's?

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

I've personally used Accessory Outfitters for everything I couldn't manage to date. Patrick the owner is a super knowledgeable guy.
Interesting... I had my lift installed by Automotive Outfitters in SE Portland, similar name, but they don't appear to be affiliated. My experience was friendly, but there are a couple things that were questionable.

Thanks!

NkedFatWhiteGuy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Beaverton, Oregon
Member #

I am hitting a really old thread, but just wanted to say that as I am planning out my build, Patrick at Accessory Outfitters has been great to work with! I plan to have all my work done through them when I am able to move forward with everything I need - I mean want

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
How do we contact him? Website or a Facebook page?
Website link with phone#.
http://theoffroadshop.wix.com/shop-pdx

I'm to old and crippled to work on my stuff anymore, it was very hard for me to find someone I could trust to do the quality of work I wanted. I must have been to a dozen shops in the PDX area before I found Eric's shop.

Reactions: RainGoat

Jopina7807

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Clackamas, Clackamas County, Oregon, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
O
Member #