Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Isn't that pretty much a swamp cooler? That might help a little out where y'all have low humidity. But here in the land of 90° days with 90% humidity, that's just gonna make it more damp.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Isn't that pretty much a swamp cooler? That might help a little out where y'all have low humidity. But here in the land of 90° days with 90% humidity, that's just gonna make it more damp.
Yes according to their chart it won't really make a diff for you guys that have high humidity. Just thought it was different....

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I'd be curious to see how well it cooled. 2A isn't much of a draw, so you could run it intermittently and last quite a while.

Reactions: Raul B

TOMB

Local Expert Central Valley CA

Explorer I

Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
Yup, mini swamp cooler. I spent many years with them as the only cooling device. When the Monsoons come they are pretty much useless. Like Steve mentioned they are best for low humidity. We would soak a beach towel and wrap it around our shoulders and lay or sit under a fan. It worked.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Brandon Tico

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Miami Beach, FL
Member #

I just bought an Evapolar and have used it a few times. I sleep inside my rig and it works great towards the beginning of the night. Drops the temp. almost 15 degrees. By the time I wake up though, it's just blowing room temperature air. It's a nice product for those really warm nights.

4x4ready

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Los Angeles, CA
First Name
4X4
Last Name
READY
Member #

Picking up a zero Breeze this month. Will post a review eventually. Rotary driven - looks good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: 1derer