Poker flat trail run 5/30/16

• HTML tutorial

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

We hit the poker flat trail today, had a lot of fun. We only could do about half of it the creek crossing was about 3 feet deep.
saddle back look out
stuck in snow took 2 hours of digging and jacking the fj up to put rocks under the tires.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Overland Bound Talk mobile app

Reactions: Daniel Etter

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

Waist deep? That's it man, don't be scared to push your FJ. I've had ours in rivers over the hood no problem

Daniel Etter

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fishers, IN
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Etter
Member #

That's a good judgment call @O.Dfj if the creek was that deep and fast. It takes one hidden rock or hole that stops you and then your screwed.

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

Daniel Etter, the FJ is such a capable rig! Looking at that little creek haha no problem would that beast make it! Do a little research and watch a couple FJ videos! Waist deep is barley the tires. I've had water 6 inches over the hood

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Daniel Etter, the FJ is such a capable rig! Looking at that little creek haha no problem would that beast make it! Do a little research and watch a couple FJ videos! Waist deep is barley the tires. I've had water 6 inches over the hood
That was no little creek bro may look like it in pictures the speed of the water plus the huge rocks you cant see under water equals not a fun time if you get hung up. You must be short cause waist deep is over my head lights im 6'2.

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

I hear you man, you gotta do what you think is smart! Dude no joke tho watch some stuff about your rig I've learned crazy stuff I never though was imaginable. There's a reason you got it! Ha

I'm digging your FJ tho man, the green is my favorite one!

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

I hear you man, you gotta do what you think is smart! Dude no joke tho watch some stuff about your rig I've learned crazy stuff I never though was imaginable. There's a reason you got it! Ha

I'm digging your FJ tho man, the green is my favorite one!
If the creek wasn't flowing so fast and wasn't full of giant rocks you couldnt see i would have crossed lol. Ive taken it thru deep water before. I walked it and i had to use a stick and barely could stay upright. That creek is normally like a foot deep lol.