Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

Just got back from a great trip with @stoney126 and @707nick
Came in on Saddleback Rd out of Downieville. Pretty mild as far as difficulty goes. There were a few spots you could get in trouble in but if you've got a good line you'll be fine. We went out in three stock rigs LX470, 1st Gen Pathfinder and a JKU and had no issues. Hag a great time at some pretty remote camp sites. We will definitely be back soon,

Many pictures on the way

Last edited:

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

coming in to Downieville Ca, such a cool little town

From there we hit the Saddleback Rd trail down the Poker Flat OHV camp site

About 20min into the trail it got dark. which made it much more exciting. Got into camp around 9:30pm

Getting some grub on with my little and @707nick

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

from there we heading up the trail towards La Porta and Howland Flat. Some fun middle trails

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

after getting through to La Porta we heading out to the Cleghorn Bar trail. This led us down to an absolutely beutiful site right on the river

Reactions: Crispy and O.Dfj

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Great pics and video. I gotta say I really loved that area. So beautiful so quite. Wish we had another day out there

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Great pics and video. I gotta say I really loved that area. So beautiful so quite. Wish we had another day out there
I love it up there. Did you guys get to check out saddleback lookout? If not you need to go back up and check it out. One of the guys who works it is Tony, we spent and hour talking to him.

Reactions: WCO_Ryan

WCO_Ryan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Napa ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Hackett
Member #

I love it up there. Did you guys get to check out saddleback lookout? If not you need to go back up and check it out. One of the guys who works it is Tony, we spent and hour talking to him.
We didnt :( by the time we hit Saddleback it was getting dark. We will definitely make it a mandatory detour next time.

Reactions: stoney126