Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello Leo, Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @jcgraves3 is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Trying to learn about overland life while I build my rig (2009 MB G550). Looking forward to learning from this community
Welcome to Overland Bound
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
The Regional Director for local information it @M Rose
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: pdx_Leo

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Trying to learn about overland life while I build my rig (2009 MB G550). Looking forward to learning from this community
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

Reactions: pdx_Leo