Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TQO GMRS: WREQ743
Good evening friends. I am looking to take my family to OEE next year (2020) but I have never been there before.

We will be taking our off-road camper-trailer (Air OPUS) which should meet the OEE requirements for comping on their campgrounds.

My question for those familiar with OEE:

Do you suggest staying on their campgrounds or staying somewhere offsite?

Thank you for any suggestion you may offer,

Kenny

overpakd

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

First Name
David
Last Name
Mayo
Member #

Good evening friends. I am looking to take my family to OEE next year (2020) but I have never been there before.

We will be taking our off-road camper-trailer (Air OPUS) which should meet the OEE requirements for comping on their campgrounds.

Kenny
I absolutely recommend camping on site. One of the best parts of the Expo is meeting and camping with like-minded people. Everyone is super friendly and into the overland scene and gear. I met great people all week at Expo East and can't wait to go back. See you there! [emoji106]

SinisterJK

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851

Kenny
I absolutely recomend staying at Expo East. If you do the overland experience they have HOTT SHOWERS and also offer water on site so you can clean your campsite and what not. The showers they have in the regular camping section are non heated just foot pump shower. If your taking your wife the overland experience side of the campers get a big 53’ tractor trailer that’s got heated showers, mirrors to shave and what not. I highly recommend doing it that way. We did expo east last year for the first time and it was great had a really good time. There’s plenty of room to setup your camp and it’s a really nice venue.

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TQO GMRS: WREQ743
I absolutely recomend staying at Expo East. If you do the overland experience they have HOTT SHOWERS and also offer water on site so you can clean your campsite and what not. The showers they have in the regular camping section are non heated just foot pump shower. If your taking your wife the overland experience side of the campers get a big 53’ tractor trailer that’s got heated showers, mirrors to shave and what not. I highly recommend doing it that way. We did expo east last year for the first time and it was great had a really good time. There’s plenty of room to setup your camp and it’s a really nice venue.
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: SinisterJK

Tacoma809

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New York, NY, USA
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Fuentes
Member #

Hi Redbear I am from LI did you know went the overland Expo east will be I would like to go too I might right in the caravan with you if is ok

RoyB

Rank IV

Contributor II

Boston
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Bertalotto
Just bought my tickets.....Will be leaving from Northern NJ on Wed or Thur before event. Looking forward to it!