Places to go shoot near/in Alabama Hills/Bishop?

• HTML tutorial

Influencer II

Are there any places that I can take my friends to go shoot my AR near/in Alabama Hills/Bishop while we're there?

Even though it is BLM land, I figure we can't shoot everywhere, since it is a tourist area....

thanks!

Canyon_Cliff

Rank VI

Influencer I

Victorville, California
First Name
Clifford
Last Name
Bennett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YHU
Are there any places that I can take my friends to go shoot my AR near/in Alabama Hills/Bishop while we're there?

Even though it is BLM land, I figure we can't shoot everywhere, since it is a tourist area....

thanks!
Sorry, I can't help you with places to shoot. I am not a shooter.
But, you can do us all a favor. When you shoot please clean up after yourself; there is nothing that sheds a bad light on shooters and off roaders more than finding a place where shooters have left their spent cartridges and shells.
So, I hope you enjoy your shoot, and make us proud to support your right to bare arms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: MBroenkow

Influencer II

Sorry, I can't help you with places to shoot. I am not a shooter.
But, you can do us all a favor. When you shoot please clean up after yourself; there is nothing that sheds a bad light on shooters and off roaders more than finding a place where shooters have left their spent cartridges and shells.
So, I hope you enjoy your shoot, and make us proud to support your right to bare arms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using OB Talk mobile app
Definitely. I hope others read this and won't just leave their stuff around...

Reactions: MBroenkow