Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

Awesome! I went to WVU and am pretty familiar with the Cheat valley/Big Sandy Creek area. Fun areas to explore!

NØMAD

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Newton
Member #

Hey gang. I’m getting ready to digitally map a four day route starting in SW Pa, heading into West Virginia and Virginia that’s loops back around and finishes up near Morgantown .

It’s set up to take you to o some really cool spots.
GregView attachment 238421
Sounds like a great loop. Are you willing share your track with us?

Explorador

Rank IV

Traveler III

Aliquippa, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Elvin
Last Name
Ocasio
Member #

Service Branch
US SRMY
Hey gang. I’m getting ready to digitally map a four day route starting in SW Pa, heading into West Virginia and Virginia that’s loops back around and finishes up near Morgantown .

Sounds like a good time; when are you planning to do the route?

SKMayers

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Gonzales, LA 70737, USA
First Name
steven
Last Name
mayers

What a view! I'm planning on a trip to the mother earth news fair in pennsylvania in july. Are you familiar with any routes or good camping areas in the allegheny national forest? Thanks!

Contributor II

Columbus, OH 43215, USA
First Name
Colorado
Last Name
Buckeye
If you feel like sharing the route, like to learn some options for these areas. Planning to head out soon myself and unfamiliar of where to go after living 20 years in Breckenridge, CO. Newbie to the trails here