Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
In the spirit of winter, let's see your rig in the snow. I think my Jeep was a little angry the other morning that I had to go to work, instead of taking it to play in the fresh snow.

Reactions: Byron Eby

Wolvee

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ︻デ═一 pew pew
Staff member
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Snow? It was 78* on Christmas. :0(

My wife doesn't mind but Virginia is losing its appeal. ..actually it lost it's appeal after the first Tax bills, lol.

Reactions: ShawnR

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

We haven't had snow, yet... I'm in Indiana and it seems the last few years our snow hasn't started until after the new year. I'm ready though!

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

I went to California for 3 days/ 2 nights for a work trip. The day I left it started snowing. We got ~22" in the 60 hours I was away. I came home to this..... Oh and a PISSED off girlfriend who had to shovel. Did not help that I called her when she was shoveling one morning and said we were watching her on the surveillance cameras. I think she would have strangled me if she could.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :smirk: Neither are appropriate for anything more than smooth asphalt.

TurboPlow!

We haven't had snow here west of Cleveland so far this year.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I went to California for 3 days/ 2 nights for a work trip. The day I left it started snowing. We got ~22" in the 60 hours I was away. I came home to this..... Oh and a PISSED off girlfriend who had to shovel. Did not help that I called her when she was shoveling one morning and said we were watching her on the surveillance cameras. I think she would have strangled me if she could.

Wow, 22" in 60 hours. But then, I guess that's why Utah has great skiing.

ShawnR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Pic from about a month ago...

Will be finding some more snow with NWXC next weekend!
I noticed your from Washington. Have you ever been to Glacier National Park in Montana? That is one area that's on my bucket list to explore and photograph.

Reactions: SLO Rob

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I'll be able to get some parking lot pictures tomorrow. Nowhere around here to get any nice shots.

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

I noticed your from Washington. Have you ever been to Glacier National Park in Montana? That is one area that's on my bucket list to explore and photograph.
I haven't yet been to Glacier National Park, but I definitely plan to at some point...along with several other National Parks in the west. I'd love to take a month off and do a big loop.

Reactions: SLO Rob and ShawnR

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I haven't yet been to Glacier National Park, but I definitely plan to at some point...along with several other National Parks in the west. I'd love to take a month off and do a big loop.
Trust me, a month will only whet your appetite. We were traveling for six weeks this fall, and only dabbed our toes into the western parks. And those we did get to, we could have spent considerably more time exploring. Here's our trip report: Steve & Deb's Cross-Country Adventure