Nice! What year is it?

Enthusiast II

Longmont, CO, USA
First Name
H
Last Name
LeBrew
Member #

Excellent build Tom! Always great to meet locals. I'm down for hitting trails whenever the weather is nice. Maybe we should establish a local meetup in the near future to discuss?

Howard

Reactions: old_man

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Thanks Rich. I'm considering a Southern AZ trip in 2022! Want to camp in winter, somewhere warm aka lower elevations.
Keep in mind the border issues, some places are just not that safe anymore and I don’t see it getting better anytime soon. Keep in touch about the plans and if I can be of any help I would be happy to do so.

Reactions: Enjoying_The_Ride

old_man

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
Just as soon as I know my job situation, I want to do a get together and maybe a short mountain run.

I am a contract aerospace engineer and at the moment I am between contracts, interviewing at several places. My hope is to snag a job close to home, but I have traveled all over the US working on cool stuff.

Reactions: Enjoying_The_Ride

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Just as soon as I know my job situation, I want to do a get together and maybe a short mountain run.

I am a contract aerospace engineer and at the moment I am between contracts, interviewing at several places. My hope is to snag a job close to home, but I have traveled all over the US working on cool stuff.
Good luck on the job hunt Tom.

Reactions: AE5TE