Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Hey I am loving all the images and videos but I find that alot of people are uploading their images at hi-resolution, for us in Australia and other parts of the world with slow internet it becomes painful to load pages with large images. Are you able to put in something that will resize the image or even limit the size posted?

Does anyone else have this issue?

TheAdventureIndex

Rank V
Investor

Member III

San Mateo,CA
Member #

Hey I am loving all the images and videos but I find that alot of people are uploading their images at hi-resolution, for us in Australia and other parts of the world with slow internet it becomes painful to load pages with large images. Are you able to put in something that will resize the image or even limit the size posted?

Does anyone else have this issue?
If you use google chrome, the browser, which you should, try the "Image Autosizer Extension"

""Image Autosizer provides control over how image files are displayed in the browser window.""

Reactions: Scott Murray

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

If you use google chrome, the browser, which you should, try the "Image Autosizer Extension"

""Image Autosizer provides control over how image files are displayed in the browser window.""
Thanks I will give this a go, and yes I use Chrome :) who doesn't ;)

EDIT - no improvement, but I dug a bit deeper and maybe its the site and not the image size as it took along time to show a 750kb file but I could save and download in a second...

Last edited:

Scott Murray

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Leinster WA, Australia
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ok just got to work and thought i would try again and see if it was infact my internet or iMac.

My work computer is also slow at downloading/showing the images from this site. Even though we have fast internet???

Capture.PNG

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
This is strange. Are you continuing to have issues?
Ok just got to work and thought i would try again and see if it was infact my internet or iMac.

My work computer is also slow at downloading/showing the images from this site. Even though we have fast internet???

View attachment 21971