Rank II

Traveler III

Florence, AZ
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
H
Member #

I'm in Florence also, only have Thurs-Sat off so if there was something east valley on one of those days

CavGeek

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Phoenix, AZ. 85027
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Reiner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6ZWC
Service Branch
U.S.Army
I went to one a few years back, it was just two of us in attendence, but certainly something I would be interested in doing again.

Enthusiast II

Goodyear, AZ, USA
First Name
Parker
Last Name
Jamison
Looks like this thread hasnt been used in a while but I would like to find a group to hit some trails with. Still new to overlanding and looking for some mentorship to expand my abilities but most importantly a good group of people to share some adventures with.

Walkers

Rank III

Advocate I

Cave Creek, AZ, USA
First Name
Benn
Last Name
Quadineros
Well, there are 3 of us so far. Let’s pick a date. Initially I was thinking a breakfast meet up. There is a restaurant called Eggstasy off of Happy Valley and I-17. It is fairly unpopulated until 9am, so if we were to meet up there, say at 8 it wouldn’t be difficult to all park in the same area, and be seated together. If we know a number we could put in a reservation. There is also a non Starbucks coffee place there if we wanted it less formal, and do a parking lot ‘cars and coffee’ kind of thing. I am available most weekend mornings through the summer.

Enthusiast II

Goodyear, AZ, USA
First Name
Parker
Last Name
Jamison
I like some thing like a coffee and rigs type of meet up. Not sure where every one is located but maybe some where central since I’m sure non of us are bringing high MPG vehicles.

Camguti

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Gutierrez
Member #

SW Yota’s and Rigid hosted a Saturday night trail run at Bulldog Canyon. Sorry for the janky photos… can’t upload videos . There were 50+ rigs split between 3 groups so it went a lot quicker than expected with that many rigs. I’ll post here the next time they host an event. All vehicles are welcome too.

Attachments