Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
Heading north on Thursday afternoon. Planning to camp at Little Fort campground Thursday night. We want to get up, have breakfast, run Peters Mill and continue our way North.
Anyone interested in joining send me a PM.
PMR is a nice trail. I’m not able to join this time but it’s a trail I definitely wouldn’t mind doing it again. I gotta say though Union Springs/ Dunkle Hollow road (more commonly known as Flagpole Knob) is about 1 hour south of PMR and every time I’ve been in the area I’ve done it and always enjoyed it. Maybe you’ll want to check it out too.

Also you can camp at Flagpole Knob and if I remember correctly you can camp directly on PMR also

Enjoy!!

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Heading north on Thursday afternoon. Planning to camp at Little Fort campground Thursday night. We want to get up, have breakfast, run Peters Mill and continue our way North.
Anyone interested in joining send me a PM.
PMR is a nice trail. I’m not able to join this time but it’s a trail I definitely wouldn’t mind doing it again. I gotta say though Union Springs/ Dunkle Hollow road (more commonly known as Flagpole Knob) is about 1 hour south of PMR and every time I’ve been in the area I’ve done it and always enjoyed it. Maybe you’ll want to check it out too.

Also you can camp at Flagpole Knob and if I remember correctly you can camp directly on PMR also

Enjoy!!
Thanks for the info. We are traveling through the area on our way to NJ, and I was looking for a place to camp out Thursday night. We will be getting in late and getting back on the road in the morning. PMR is pretty much on our way and is a Jeep Badge of Honor trail.
I’ll have to look into some of the other trails for another trip.

Reactions: Dusther210

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

We had a great (long) adventure getting to NJ!
We arrived at Little Fort Campground around 10:30pm, set up a tent and all piled in for the night. After packing up and a quick breakfast - toast & coffee - we hit Peters Mill Run on our way out. Many hours later, we arrived at our cabin for the weekend. 2 days of relaxation before doing the trek back to NC on Monday!