Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Built, reliable 2006 Jeep Commander (XK) Limited w/ Quadra Drive II.
New engine at 105k, 125k currently on the Odo.
OME suspension, front and rear
RRO UCA's
RRO Spacer in the rear
Front Runner SlimLine II Roof Rack
Vision X lights on the roof
BFG T/A KO2 - 265/70R17 only a couple thousand miles on them.
Steel bumpers front and rear with swing arms and Rigid Dually lights in the front
12k Smitty Winch
Pioneer SPH-DA120 (w/Car Play)

There's more, just ask...

CVT Mt Rainier (Summit series) w/Annex Room
Dometic CFX 95DZW

It's current set up as a 2 seater, though I could easily put the middle row back in. With the middle row, the fridge doesn't fit. I also have the third row available.

More information about it in the my sig (build thread)

I'm not desperate to sell it, so please, no stupid low ball offers.

I am willing to sell it without the tent and fridge and drop the price accordingly. I am not willing to sell the tent and fridge without the Jeep though.

I will get some more pictures uploaded when I have some time to dig through them.

IMG_3451.JPG

IMG_3890.jpg

IMG_4760.jpg

IMG_4698.jpg

IMG_3449.jpg

Attachments

Free-Roemer

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ammon, ID, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Roemer
Member #

If you eventually decide to change your mind about selling the fridge w/o the Jeep. Or other roof rack mounts. Let me know. I live on the other side of the bridge.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Lowering to $15k as it's a more realistic price. Not sure I was really sure I was ready to sell it when I first posted this. I'm sure now.

Updating some pictures...

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Josh, you’re down in Olympia right? Or was it Spanaway? My Mom is in town & I’m just thinking?

RainGoat

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Well, I was considering trying to entice my Mom as she isn’t really happy with her 4Runner & won’t stop reminiscing about her ‘06 WK which bit the bullet about 2 years ago when it dropped the #4 valve seat. She almost bought a Commander back when she bought the JGC. Yours has the same drivetrain & engine she loved except your engine has the mesh gaurd & is essentially new. I’ve followed you here & on YouTube for almost 2 years & I know how well you treat your stuff. Unfortunately, I floated it this morning & it resurfaced regret re not fixing her WK. Maybe if she gets past that.... I thought getting behind the wheel & seeing it might move her to action. I’ll let you know...

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Well, I was considering trying to entice my Mom as she isn’t really happy with her 4Runner & won’t stop reminiscing about her ‘06 WK which bit the bullet about 2 years ago when it dropped the #4 valve seat. She almost bought a Commander back when she bought the JGC. Yours has the same drivetrain & engine she loved except your engine has the mesh gaurd & is essentially new. I’ve followed you here & on YouTube for almost 2 years & I know how well you treat your stuff. Unfortunately, I floated it this morning & it resurfaced regret re not fixing her WK. Maybe if she gets past that.... I thought getting behind the wheel & seeing it might move her to action. I’ll let you know...
Sounds good