Cancelled PCE Trail Ride to Pinelands Brewing Co.

• HTML tutorial

RastaPasta

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Williamstown, NJ
First Name
Ross
Last Name
B
Member #

You’ll be fine as long as we don’t get a crazy amount of rain between now and then. There was one spot that didn’t have any water in it but you could see how deep the hole would have been if it was full of water. This hole would have been over my hood and up to my windshield, and I’m lifted 2.5” with 34s. Lol
Oof that's a biggie. Thanks for the info, wasn't too worried about it, most of the places I've been in the Pine Barrens haven't been bad unless it's been real rainy.

Reactions: Xplorr313

Ri_T_chie B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
RICHARD
Last Name
BURKEHOLDER
Member #

Is anyone camping out that Saturday night? I’ve camped back in the pines a million times. As long as the weather is decent I’d be heavily interested. Thoughts?

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Is anyone camping out that Saturday night? I’ve camped back in the pines a million times. As long as the weather is decent I’d be heavily interested. Thoughts?
It’s a possibility. I know Ken @Redbear was talking about it. I’m a maybe as long as the weather is good. I have a ground tent and don’t feel like packing up the tent with it being wet the next day lol

Ri_T_chie B

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Philadelphia, PA, USA
First Name
RICHARD
Last Name
BURKEHOLDER
Member #

It’s a possibility. I know Ken @Redbear was talking about it. I’m a maybe as long as the weather is good. I have a ground tent and don’t feel like packing up the tent with it being wet the next day lol
understood. If anyone is interested in camping out let me know and we can sort that out.

Reactions: Xplorr313

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2TQO GMRS: WREQ743
understood. If anyone is interested in camping out let me know and we can sort that out.
As of right now I’m an 80% gonna camp that night.
I see that Bassriver Campground is right by the Brewery. I am guessing that will be my home for the night if we decide to stay. I would think it should be pretty empty in March.
Anyone else interested?

Reactions: Ri_T_chie B

LGlx

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

NJ
Member #

Camping possibility for me. I'll drop off my camper at the campsite then meet up at OB meet-up location. I thought camping is not allowed in Pines? I also need to call Brewery if they allows dogs

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Camping possibility for me. I'll drop off my camper at the campsite then meet up at OB meet-up location. I thought camping is not allowed in Pines? I also need to call Brewery if they allows dogs
There’s a lot of camping in the pines. It all has to be at approved sites. Not backcountry camping.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

@LGlx Someone stated above that dogs ARE allowed at the brewery but you may want to confirm. Also, when procuring a campsite, be sure to it is dog friendly. Not all of the sites are. (unless rules changed)

Reactions: Redbear

DaveWheeler

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Medford, NJ, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AC2YQ
@LGlx Someone stated above that dogs ARE allowed at the brewery but you may want to confirm. Also, when procuring a campsite, be sure to it is dog friendly. Not all of the sites are. (unless rules changed)
Yep - That was me. I contacted the brewery and asked if they allow dogs in the tasting room. Michael Broderson responded "Yes we do. And we have an area out back with picnic tables too."

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Here’s the info on camping at Bass River:

1583365892740.png

DaveWheeler

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Medford, NJ, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AC2YQ
Here’s the info on camping at Bass River:

[ATTACH type=\"full\"]143005[/ATTACH]
Another option is Godfrey bridge - they have large spots that are spaced out and fairly private. It’s about 20 minutes from the brewery at the southeast edge of Wharton state forest.

Redbear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bayville, NJ
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Murdoch
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Another option is Godfrey bridge - they have large spots that are spaced out and fairly private. It’s about 20 minutes from the brewery at the southeast edge of Wharton state forest.
I am willing to go where the group goes, but I think a few people want to bring dogs so it should be pet friendly.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

Godfrey Bridge is one of the pet friendly areas. Be advised that you'll need to show proof of rabies vaccination & dog license. Also, you'll be required to fill out a "Pet registration & Certification form".
All info is available here;