Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

I've got a brand new Hollywood Racks Spare Tire 2-bike rack (Made in USA) on CL and LetGo - but I don't think it's gonna sell.

If anyone here is in need of a decent little bike rack, preferably local to SoCal, I'd happily hand it off to you.

I can mail it, but at your expense (would have to get that estimate).

Still sitting on a free US made 2-bike rack for your spare tire. Local to SoCal is preferred!

-CP TACO
OB #3276

Reactions: Glenn

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Starting this thread in the spirit of giving (and receiving), and perpetuating a generous and open community.

*If this kind of thing already exists please feel free to delete*

I have two of these:

MAXTRAX MOUNTING PIN SET

I'd like to offer them for FREE to anyone who ACTUALLY needs them. I will pay shipping. The first two people to PM me with with a genuine need for these gets 'em.

UPDATE: THESE HAVE BEEN CLAIMED …thank you.
Starting this thread in the spirit of giving (and receiving), and perpetuating a generous and open community.

*If this kind of thing already exists please feel free to delete*

I have two of these:

MAXTRAX MOUNTING PIN SET

I'd like to offer them for FREE to anyone who ACTUALLY needs them. I will pay shipping. The first two people to PM me with with a genuine need for these gets 'em.

UPDATE: THESE HAVE BEEN CLAIMED …thank you.
If you havn't found a home for them, I could use them. :) Very nice thought. Good one.

Reactions: BobG

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
I saw this great mod for creating some hanging points using the awning track of my RTT with some HDPE tubing and paracord. I made 8 for myself, and decided to use the rest of the paracord to make some for others. So I have 12 completed with 5 additional cut pieces of tubing, and a large roll of HDPE to pass along to anyone who might want to do the same. I can send it all to one person or break it up if you just want specific pieces. Let me know!
IMG_1364.JPG IMG_1367.JPG IMG_1366.JPG

Last edited:

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

I saw this great mod for creating some hanging points using the awning track of my RTT with some HDPE tubing and paracord. I made 8 for myself, and decided to use the rest of the paracord to make some for others. So I have 12 completed with 5 additional cut pieces of tubing, and a large roll of HDPE to pass along to anyone who might want to do the same. I can send it all to one person or break it up if you just want specific pieces. Let me know!
View attachment 19908 View attachment 19909 View attachment 19910
That's totally cool. I've got those materials around here as well, so I don't need any of yours. But thanks for the idea!

-CP TACO

OB #2376

Reactions: GXnGS

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

View attachment 19908 View attachment 19909 View attachment 19910
That's some kool camp ingenuity right there ! Waste no space ...:smiley:

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I'd like to give a huge shoutout to @FrankR for the Dakine Reload Pack! I was carrying my camera gear in an assortment of bags, cases, and even Deb's Vera Bradley padded lunch bag.

Now everything fits in one big bag, convenient to carry, and well protected. The only problem, is that it lets me take *too* much stuff. I'm gonna need a porter!

Thank you, Frank! Very generous of you, and definitely in the spirit of this thread and this community!
Steve

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

I'd like to give a huge shoutout to @FrankR for the Dakine Reload Pack! I was carrying my camera gear in an assortment of bags, cases, and even Deb's Vera Bradley padded lunch bag.

Now everything fits in one big bag, convenient to carry, and well protected. The only problem, is that it lets me take *too* much stuff. I'm gonna need a porter.

Thank you, Frank! Very generous of you, and definitely in the spirit of this thread and this community!
Steve
You're welcome @Steve! I am so happy to see that it is being used for what it's made for! And wow! You do have a lot of gear!

Happy shooting.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Thats what it is all about!

Typed on a smallish quadrilateral of aluminosilicate glass, a task that would have been unimaginable to most people even a few short years ago. mistakes are inevitable.

Reactions: STPICKENS

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I have totally failed my brethren here, offered up that axe and knife, and just last night found them sitting on my toolbox, still unshipped.

It's been a tough year so far, boxing up the goods now will send out this week. Apologies abound.

Status
Not open for further replies.