Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pemberwick Park Lane, Houston, Texas 77070, United States
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
DeFino
Member #

So, I have stuff from my Jeep build that I do not plan to keep and feel like this would be a much better way to clean this stuff out. Not sure if anyone has a need, but I would much rather it go to someone that could use it. I can’t ship items. They would have to be picked up.
Entire stock suspension off of 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. Control Arms, Springs, Trackbars and rear sway bar.
Front and Rear Bumpers
Rough Country Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms
Rough Country Adjustable Front Track Bar
Smittybilt Pivot Tire Carrier
I only ask that it be claimed by a forum member that intends to use it. PM me if interested in any items and able to pickup.
-DOM

OLgadgets

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area
First Name
Huey
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Super cool thread. Appreciate the 'pay it forward' action. That's something right up my alley as well. I'll be posting some of my own goodies I can pass along soon enough.

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
I have 5 Toyota FJC wheels...17" they are sitting in my garage wasting space...come and get them and they are your's :) PM me for where
I think they will fit 'Tacos, too

Reactions: Guadamuz_j

KM4DWS

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Arden, NC
First Name
Kaleb
Last Name
Marske
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM4DWS
Oh I would be there if I was only near.

I need some new rims for my GX as the old stock ones are having an issue with finish chipping off.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Free to good home. Local pickup only in the Austin area, due to size and weight. unless you have a freight connection.

All aluminum locker. This started life as a storage, weapon and scale locker in a highway patrol Tahoe. I’ve made drawers to fit in the scale slots. The cargo barrier is not included.

dimenisions are 48” wide, 40” deep, and 23” to the top of the hold down lip. material is 1/8” aluminum, and is hefty.
99BD76BC-D88C-4C55-9AB7-55DAA7B335B1.jpegED663111-EFE6-47CE-8AF1-0F7D5CC62B4B.jpeg6270BFC7-13F1-404E-8D42-CDD4E2DFC0E1.jpeg06E26592-D7AD-46EA-90FA-53B766C7699C.jpegE88B46A8-7844-47EF-A267-212EA48EFAC9.jpeg

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Free to good home. Local pickup only in the Austin area, due to size and weight. unless you have a freight connection.

All aluminum locker. This started life as a storage, weapon and scale locker in a highway patrol Tahoe. I’ve made drawers to fit in the scale slots. The cargo barrier is not included.

dimenisions are 48” wide, 40” deep, and 23” to the top of the hold down lip. material is 1/8” aluminum, and is hefty.
View attachment 182746View attachment 182747View attachment 182748View attachment 182749View attachment 182750
Still free to good home!

Reactions: Virginiawilderness

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
2017 JKU 3.6 liter Pentastar new serpentine belt and front stock front bumper in the Seattle area.

Soon to have aftermarket bucket seats out of Jeep J200 Gladiator and 2020 Jeep Gladiator stock front bumper available (bumper should work for JL, seats are comfy and in decent condition - driver side has rip/missing foam on left seat edge but I don’t notice it driving the beast)

Increscent Adventures

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

New Hampshire
First Name
Derek
Last Name
Brown
Member #

I have a set of 5- 17x8.5” Icon Vehicle Dynamics Alloys “Six Speed“ wheels in Satin Black finish. The bolt pattern is 5x150. I ran them on my Tundra. They were one of the only 17“ wheels that would clear the calipers on the Tundra. Backspacing is 5.75” and offset is 25mm. Included with the wheels will be 4- 295/70R17 BFGoodrich KM3 (Load Range E) tires that are basically brand new. I think that I put 3k miles on them before I removed them for the winter and then decided to upgrade vehicles. The fifth wheel has a brand new Cooper Discovery AT3 tire on it, which was my spare and rode under my truck for 2 years. Wheels are in great shape they just need to be cleaned up.
I know how much joy overlanding brought to my family and how much building a rig can cost. I hope to be able to help someone that is putting together a rig that they intend to take their family out in. Hopefully a tire and wheel upgrade being paid forward may help them to use the money to purchase some other gear to make their time more enjoyable. I feel very fortunate to have been able to upgrade vehicles and am excited to pass the tire and wheel combo on to someone that will put them to good use bringing their family out to enjoy nature.
Obviously due to the size I will not ship them but I am willing to drive to meet someone to pass them along. If the distance is too far maybe we can draw on the community to help relay the tires and wheels if they need to go from Coast to Coast.

If someone is interested please PM me with your overlanding story including a description of the vehicle you are building. I will share the story with my family and they will decide. 95B04FDF-D051-4260-92B3-2133C914EED4.jpeg484DED00-9831-424F-835A-2D70D98412BC.jpeg71C1CBAD-5CC2-4BE6-BB39-F2AE1D760DDC.jpeg

Last edited:

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

I have a set of 5- 17x8.5” Icon Vehicle Dynamics Alloys “Six Speed“ wheels in Satin Black finish. The bolt pattern is 5x150. I ran them on my Tundra. ...
If someone is interested please PM me with your overlanding story including a description of the vehicle you are building. I will share the story with my family and they will decide.

That is an Awesome Offer! Thanks for posting.

Boort

Reactions: Ubiety
Status
Not open for further replies.