• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkxj

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

las vegas
ill play.. i have 2 ruff stuff 3/4in Dana 35 diff covers up for grab. they have never been mounted they are brand new. not really looking to ship. If anybody in las vegas wants them, let me know.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

So I have something to offer up in here.....a BRAND NEW set of Bushwacker fender flares for a Dodge Ram pick up truck. I rarely see anyone post pics or mention Dodge Rams on here, but figured I'd at least throw it out there! They are still in the plastic, in the box. Part number is 50904-02. They fit the following:

Bushwacker 50904-02 Black Extend-A-Fender Style Smooth Finish 4-Piece Fender Flare Set for 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500; 2002-2009 Ram 2500, 3500 | Fits 78 & 96" Bed

https://www.bushwacker.com/bushwacker-50904-02-extend-a-fender-flares-front-and-rear

The box is big, so I'd naturally want these to go to a home near me and avoid shipping. I'm in the Northern VA area, outside of DC.

Backcountry

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Albuquerque, NM
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Mesquita
Member #

ill play.. i have 2 ruff stuff 3/4in Dana 35 diff covers up for grab. they have never been mounted they are brand new. not really looking to ship. If anybody in las vegas wants them, let me know.
Do you still have these covers. If so I sure could use one. Can we work a deal to ship to New Mexico. If so please PM me. Thanks Backcountry!

avgjoe624

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fayetteville, NC, USA
Member #

OK, here it goes if anyone is interested.

Currently away on business for a while, but when I get back home around June timeframe, Ill be replacing my Dana 30 Axle with a D44 up front.

So ill have a spare dana 30 axle laying in the garage that I wont need. So if anyone wants it. please let me know. posting in advance because I wont have much time when I get back before I have to leave again. its a dana 30 front axle coming out of an 07 JKU, 4.10 gear ratio, not bent or broken, just upgrading. will come complete from shaft to shaft minus wheel ends(brakes and calipers).

Bonus points if you wanna help me take it out. lol, beers are on me for the job.

Guadamuz_j

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Bay Area, CA, USA
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Guadamuz
Member #

Currently away on business for a while, but when I get back home around June timeframe, Ill be replacing my Dana 30 Axle with a D44 up front.

So ill have a spare dana 30 axle laying in the garage that I wont need. So if anyone wants it. please let me know. posting in advance because I wont have much time when I get back before I have to leave again. its a dana 30 front axle coming out of an 07 JKU, 4.10 gear ratio, not bent or broken, just upgrading. will come complete from shaft to shaft minus wheel ends(brakes and calipers).

Bonus points if you wanna help me take it out. lol, beers are on me for the job.
This is such a great idea, thanks for sharing, this just reminds me and shows me why I was so drawn to this community and why I became a member.

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Location? Don't need the axel but If your close I'll come help

Reactions: Vesidian

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Blackout kit - SR5

Picked up a blackout kit for my T4R Trail and don’t need the SR5 portion of this kit..... FREE for anyone who wants them! Local pickup or you cover shipping.

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

Reactions: Trigger T4R

Tray

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Tray
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WB5TRA
no charts loaded decent land maps you can add the maps that you want to.
Again, just not familiar with that unit. Thought it was strictly for marine environments, but GPS is over land and water.

So yes, I’ll take it and use and get familiar with it. Thank you, I’ll PM you

Reactions: 1derer

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

Again, just not familiar with that unit. Thought it was strictly for marine environments, but GPS is over land and water.

So yes, I’ll take it and use and get familiar with it. Thank you, I’ll PM you
No problem its yours.

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

I have two of Browning Tactical Seat Covers, used but still have some life. Here is the amazon link. These fit old style low back bucket seats such as 1980s - 1990s Toyota pickups. Dimensions are on Amazon. I offer these for free but do request next owner send me shipping cost.

If yo want them please comment to this thread so I know who wanted them 1st then PM me so I can get your name and address.

Learn more: 20190927_131646.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 6.47.15 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.