Not open for further replies.

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

*** FREE TO A NEEDED HOME ***

I have 3 ARB Recovery bags (used, but in excellent shape), an ARB Tire Repair Kit (unused, brand new), and 4 Gauge Jumper Cables (used, but in excellent shape), free to anyone who ACTUALLY NEEDS THEM!! I will also pay postage.

Gear can be very expensive and we may not all have the means and luxury to purchase the organizational gear we need to safely hit the trails without stuff flyin' all over the place. To claim, please inbox (PM/DM) me within the site and please tell me why these items would be a necessity for your rig.

Thank you and as always, CHEERS!!

EDIT 10/14: This is a bundle deal. All or nothing. I apologize for any inconvenience.
PM Sent

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I have two packages of bulbs that no longer fit my JKU (changed to LED). If you can put them to good use, let me know and they are yours.
20180919_134910.jpg

Reactions: Daniel Diaz

Ohhhgeee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona de Tucson, Arizona, United States
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Guerrero
Member #

I have 3 ARB Recovery bags (used, but in excellent shape), an ARB Tire Repair Kit (unused, brand new), and 4 Gauge Jumper Cables (used, but in excellent shape), free to anyone who ACTUALLY NEEDS THEM!! I will also pay postage.

Gear can be very expensive and we may not all have the means and luxury to purchase the organizational gear we need to safely hit the trails without stuff flyin' all over the place. To claim, please inbox (PM/DM) me within the site and please tell me why these items would be a necessity for your rig.

EDIT 10/14: This is a bundle deal. All or nothing. I apologize for any inconvenience.

EDIT 10/17: ARB Recovery bundle has been CLAIMED.

View attachment 72284 View attachment 72285
Pm sent

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ

EDIT 10/17: ARB Recovery bundle has been CLAIMED.

View attachment 72284 View attachment 72285
That was super cool of you to give these to someone in need. These are expensive items and I’m so impressed with your generosity! Keep up the good work....what you need is coming to you very soon!

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
The more I learn about this community, the more impressed I am. I am proud to be part of it and look forward to paying it forward when I have extra items I think you guys and gals might like. Keep it going...this is awesome!

SpiritRaven

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San jose ca
Member #

I upgraded my 270 awning at Expo West this year so I’d love to give my ARQ 270 awning to someone who can use it. It was cheaply made, it’s been repaired twice, but it works and does the trick. I’ll include 2 Rhino Rack awning mounts as well as I don’t feel like removing them lol. Prefer a local pick up in the Bay Area, but I may be able to ship it if you want to pay for the ride. Daughter not included. :)

View attachment 58495 View attachment 58496 View attachment 58497
Is it still available I live in the bay

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

I’ve upgraded my 2014 4Runner Limited with some new rock sliders and I have both the limited trim pieces (Black) and some barely used/almost new running boards up for grabs.

IMG_2080.JPG

Pm me for more info. Local pickup preferred (Cincinnati area).

RickLB

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Blythewood SC
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Byrum
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I have a bag for the hard tops of a jeep, 2012, 4dr that someone can have. No jeep so it's taking up space. It's like new, a little dusty but no holes. GONE

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyofMike

DK4Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cincinnati, OH
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Kaiser
Member #

I’m in search of a front TRD or even SR5 grille/bumper and a TRD hood (with hood scoop) for my 2014 Toyota 4Runner in BLACK. If you’ve modded your rig and removed and/or chopped your bumper or hood and are looking to get rid of it, I’d be willing to pay for shipping. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.