Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle & Kari Frink

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

San Diego, California
Member #

Starting this thread in the spirit of giving (and receiving), and perpetuating a generous and open community.

*If this kind of thing already exists please feel free to delete*

I have two of these:

MAXTRAX MOUNTING PIN SET

I'd like to offer them for FREE to anyone who ACTUALLY needs them. I will pay shipping. The first two people to PM me with with a genuine need for these gets 'em.

UPDATE: THESE HAVE BEEN CLAIMED …thank you.
"You reap what you sow" thanks for your generosity.

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
Let’s keep this thread rolling! I’ve got a few things to go to a good home.

First I upgraded to a DC to DC charger, so hope someone can use these items from my Dual Battery Setup by T-Max: Yes you’ll still need the cabling.

60DE260B-3967-4B31-9399-CC9553A05E1F.jpeg

Second is my MPPT solar charger which was also replaced by the DC to DC charger. Still works just fine.
A3284E37-1A41-47F5-B38F-24423C3A2F41.jpeg

And a Blue Sea Busbar and 2 block terminals.

C384EB43-DBEB-44F1-911F-3AABBCD34C57.jpeg
431BE615-B181-4D76-9C78-4AC05A8CF337.jpeg
1F04C834-0BD5-40F6-8FF1-2831BE41056C.jpeg

Last edited:

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

First I upgraded to a DC to DC charger, so hope someone can use these items from my Dual Battery Setup by T-Max: Yes you’ll still need the cabling.

View attachment 67445

Second is my MPPT solar charger which was also replaced by the DC to DC charger. Still works just fine.
View attachment 67446

View attachment 67447
View attachment 67448
View attachment 67449
How awesome! If you still have that T-max setup it would be perfect when I go dual-battery on my rig.

hidesertwheelin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

High Desert, So Cal
Member #

L

View attachment 67446

View attachment 67445

View attachment 67446

View attachment 67447
View attachment 67448
View attachment 67449

View attachment 67445

View attachment 67446

View attachment 67447
View attachment 67448
View attachment 67449
I'll take the MPPT solar charger if it's still available.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV

View attachment 67445

View attachment 67446

View attachment 67447
View attachment 67448
View attachment 67449
If you still got the Bus Bar and terminal block I would like them...

Thank you

Jim

Dunnage Garage

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Grand Island, Nebraska
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Piercy
Member #

Not sure if this is allowed, delete if it isn't. But I am looking over a jeep Cherokee xj. If I give it the ok, it is getting sent to Haiti for a mission group. I would really like to add some "goodies" to make it more capable.
Anyone have a spare solar trickle charger, led fog lights, or anything you think a jeep in the remote part of the world would need. I plan on posting pictures and a build on it starting tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.

Daniel Diaz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Harlingen, Texas
Member #

*** FREE TO A NEEDED HOME ***

I have 3 ARB Recovery bags (used, but in excellent shape), an ARB Tire Repair Kit (unused, brand new), and 4 Gauge Jumper Cables (used, but in excellent shape), free to anyone who ACTUALLY NEEDS THEM!! I will also pay postage.

Gear can be very expensive and we may not all have the means and luxury to purchase the organizational gear we need to safely hit the trails without stuff flyin' all over the place. To claim, please inbox (PM/DM) me within the site and please tell me why these items would be a necessity for your rig.

Thank you and as always, CHEERS!!

EDIT 10/14: This is a bundle deal. All or nothing. I apologize for any inconvenience.

EDIT 10/17: ARB Recovery bundle has been CLAIMED.

IMG_8327.jpg IMG_8328.jpg

Last edited:

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

*** FREE TO A NEEDED HOME ***

I have 3 ARB Recovery bags (used, but in excellent shape), an ARB Tire Repair Kit (unused, brand new), and 4 Gauge Jumper Cables (used, but in excellent shape), free to anyone who ACTUALLY NEEDS THEM!! I will also pay postage.

Gear can be very expensive and we may not all have the means and luxury to purchase the organizational gear we need to safely hit the trails without stuff flyin' all over the place. To claim, please inbox (PM/DM) me here within the site and please tell me why these items would be a necessity for your rig.

Thank you and as always, CHEERS!!

View attachment 72284 View attachment 72285
Damn I could use that tire kit and one of the recovery bags but I'm sure someone else needs them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.