Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Was going to sell these but since Demello decided the bottom should drop out on the price, I’m gonna lose it all anyway. So, Merry Christmas OB Family! [emoji320]

Brand new, never used set of Demello-Offroad hi-lift jack mounts for a factory FJ Cruiser Roof Rack. I’m in Socal, I’ll ship ‘em to ya if you can give them a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Are these still available?

Ty

Smokey_Bear_JLUR

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

Oakville, MO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Kuhn
Member #

Service Branch
LEO (Ret'd)
I'm pretty poor, as I recently was downsized from my job, but I have to say- this post singlehandedly has rejuvenated my faith in mankind. With that said, I would like to offer up a free hug to anyone needing it. Hit me up at an event, and it's yours. Free of charge, and I'll even cover shipping! Damn, this group ROCKS!

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

GONE - no longer available!

I have two new copies of the book: The $50 & Up Underground House Book and will send one to anyone who wants and can use it.

Below are images of front and back covers and Table of Contents. The writing in the margins of the contents pages are part of the book, not something added.

If interested, please DM me or be sure to @Road me here.

UndergroundHouse_5986.jpg

undergroundhouse_5987.jpg

undergroundhouse_5988.jpg

undergroundhouse_5989.jpg

Last edited:

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I have a Softtopper from my old double cab short bed Tacoma. I used it a little on my newer Tacoma but am heading a different way. The previous owner had painted the aluminum frame black. I had the window replaced in the back so it is nice and clear. I am not sure where the hold down clamps are but I have an idea and will look for them this weekend. I am in SoCal, located in Orange County. Due to its size I wont ship but it is here if someone wants it. Here is a picture from the last time I had it on.
Softtopper 1.jpg
Softtopper 2.jpg

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I have a Softtopper from my old double cab short bed Tacoma. I used it a little on my newer Tacoma but am heading a different way. The previous owner had painted the aluminum frame black. I had the window replaced in the back so it is nice and clear. I am not sure where the hold down clamps are but I have an idea and will look for them this weekend. I am in SoCal, located in Orange County. Due to its size I wont ship but it is here if someone wants it. Here is a picture from the last time I had it on.
View attachment 56937
View attachment 56938
Very cool....

Poncate

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Waitsburg, Wa
First Name
Jus
Last Name
Tin
Member #

2 Wheel bearings (front) and 4 bushings (rear leafs) for an 86 Toyota 4 Runner. I'll cover shipping if not too much.

Reactions: Stomper4x4

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
I upgraded my 270 awning at Expo West this year so I’d love to give my ARQ 270 awning to someone who can use it. It was cheaply made, it’s been repaired twice, but it works and does the trick. I’ll include 2 Rhino Rack awning mounts as well as I don’t feel like removing them lol. Prefer a local pick up in the Bay Area, but I may be able to ship it if you want to pay for the ride. Daughter not included. :)

928015CF-5839-4AE7-8640-3B8070213A83.jpeg C7738500-0847-490E-8090-B9A2B5A1F564.jpeg 7151BBF0-228A-4E12-9E13-FC4460FB881D.jpeg

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

I upgraded my 270 awning at Expo West this year so I’d love to give my ARQ 270 awning to someone who can use it. It was cheaply made, it’s been repaired twice, but it works and does the trick. I’ll include 2 Rhino Rack awning mounts as well as I don’t feel like removing them lol. Prefer a local pick up in the Bay Area, but I may be able to ship it if you want to pay for the ride. Daughter not included. :)

View attachment 58495 View attachment 58496 View attachment 58497
Oh wow, I was just looking at those online. I def want one. If shipping is possible (I would pay for shiping) then I would definitely be seriously interested. I could sweeten the deal a little for your troubles.

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
Oh wow, I was just looking at those online. I def want one. If shipping is possible (I would pay for shiping) then I would definitely be seriously interested. I could sweeten the deal a little for your troubles.
Well Chris you have first option. Let me see about getting it ready to ship and I’ll get you a quote. Can you tell me your zip? Or DM it to me?

WutHoLeChit

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Mustang OK
Member #

I have OEM Skid plates, front driveshaft, front and rear top of the line auto zone brake pads, and Spicer Ujoints that were either taken off of or purchased for my 2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4. Not exactly a common truck around here, but if someone genuinely needs them, I would be more than happy to help. Local pickup only, unless someone comes up with some way to get these parts to them. Live in Central Oklahoma, will be most likely taking a trip towards Moab and/or Northern Colorado later this summer if someone is wanting to meet at that point. PM me for info/let me know.

Ditcherman

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sheridan, IN, USA
Member #

Awesome thread guys! We lost everything in the Carr fire in northern CA. Folks are donating things and anything we get that we don't need I intend to pay forward. If anything makes sense to put on here, I will do it. All the best folks!
You lost everything but you’re thinking of paying it forward if you have extra, man, that’s a lesson in being a good person for me.
What’s the best way for us to help, either you directly or people there in general?

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

Awesome thread guys! We lost everything in the Carr fire in northern CA. Folks are donating things and anything we get that we don't need I intend to pay forward. If anything makes sense to put on here, I will do it. All the best folks!
Reach to us and other members here with how we can help you and others around you. OB Community is full of people who can and will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.