Status
Not open for further replies.

94Cruiser

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Suisun City, California
Member #

So I thought an update to this thread would come in handy. I decided to go back through the pages and see if there is anything that has been offered but not taken.

Items that have been offered:
Page 1:
MaxTrax Mounting Pin Set (Claimed)
Jeep Wrangler Haynes Repair Manual
PALS First Aid Kit (Claimed)
Spider Trax 1.25 Inch Wheel Spacers
2 Gallon RotoPax (Claimed)

Page 2:
4' Firestik CB Antenna
Nite-Ize Tent Line Kit (Claimed)
Sta-Put Water Proof Bench Seat Cover (Claimed)
Mini Hiking Camping Stove
Viper Car Jump Start Kit (Claimed)
Jeep Branded Hatchet and Knife Combo (Claimed)
2005 Toyota 4 Runner Rear Cargo Mat
2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Floor Mats
Automotive Circuit Breaker

Page 3:
Pelican 1650 Case (Claimed)
Cammo-Net

Page4:
Commode (Portable Toilet)
Dunlop Geomax MX52 Intermediate/Hard Rear Tire - 120/80-19
2017 Canadian parks Pass
Heavily used alps mountaineer table (On hold)
7/16th Pole Replacement Kit

Page 5:
4WD DVD's - Various
Hollywood Racks Spare Tire 2-bike rack

Page 6:
TJ surrounds
Discovery II rear prop shaft conversion
Leather work gloves (Claimed)
Lens Mugs
Dakine Reload photo backpack (Claimed)
Relentless Fabrication ditch light/CB antenna mount brackets for a 2nd Gen Tacoma (Claimed)

Page 7:
hanging points using the awning track of an RTT (Militple offered - unsure if still available)

Page 8:
Sirius/XM receiver (Claimed)
Rugged Ridge Hi Lift Jack mount, specific to Jeep JK's
Jeep TJ & LJ Tail Gate cover (Claimed)
Pelican lid organizer for 1600, 1610 and 1620 cases (Claimed)

Page 9:
OEM TJ front and/or Rear bumper
two yellow Pelican 1600 (Claimed)
2 free tickets + camping to Overland Expo West (claimed)
two front strut mounts for a 2010 jetta tdi plus the strut mount tool
Tundra passenger side tow mirror glass (upper) with plastic back
Gerber Dime pocket multi tool (Claimed)

Page 10:
center console from a 94 FZJ80
Haus Lock-blade Knife (Claimed)
Thule Accessory Bar Mounts

Page 11:
9" Leerburg Ventlock (Claimed)
Hood Stuts (not matching)
RotoPax 2 Gallon Storage (Claimed)

Page 12:
Phone Cases
MaxTrax (Claimed)

Page 13:
Craftsman 230 piece mechanics tool set
set of factory running boards for an Excursion
Pelican Cases (Claimed)
one ticket (driver) for our 2017 Off Grid Rally in September (Claimed)
Nalgene Flask
bunch of O-rings that fit caps on the Hi-Density Poly-Ethlyene (HDPE) Military Water Cans from LCI
basic camp kitchen (Claimed)
a pair of Rough Country N.20 Nitro REAR shocks for an 07-13 Silverado (Claimed)

Page 14:
Truck Bed Box
Turkey Call
2013 Tacoma 2.5 Inch Spacer Lift, Front (Claimed)
2013 Tacoma Diff Drop Kit (Claimed)
Yakima round bar caps (Claimed)

Page 15:
old camping clothes

I am sure some these items have been claimed and just not updated on the forum. But, from reading through, these are the ones that are gone. Some available items may still be available. Just ask!
Wow that's a lot of stuff!
What size are the LCI water containers?

Sent from my SM-G920T using OB Talk mobile app

chuckoverland

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Since our RTT was stolen, i now have an annex from a tuff stuff ranger that is taking up space in my garage. Theres a little 4" tear in the door screen but that could be patched easily.
Anyone interested?

Reactions: Tahoe.Adventures

Gregory Youngblood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

Since our RTT was stolen, i now have an annex from a tuff stuff ranger that is taking up space in my garage. Theres a little 4" tear in the door screen but that could be patched easily.
Anyone interested?
Where'd they steal it from? That's awful. Did your insurance or anything cover it?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using OB Talk mobile app

USMCDocJ

Rank V

Traveler III

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Service Branch
Corpsman of Marines
Anyone interested?
Yes sir! I have been looking for an annex!

Sent from my Pixel XL using OB Talk mobile app

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Was going to sell these but since Demello decided the bottom should drop out on the price, I’m gonna lose it all anyway. So, Merry Christmas OB Family! [emoji320]

Brand new, never used set of Demello-Offroad hi-lift jack mounts for a factory FJ Cruiser Roof Rack. I’m in Socal, I’ll ship ‘em to ya if you can give them a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Was going to sell these but since Demello decided the bottom should drop out on the price, I’m gonna lose it all anyway. So, Merry Christmas OB Family! [emoji320]

Brand new, never used set of Demello-Offroad hi-lift jack mounts for a factory FJ Cruiser Roof Rack. I’m in Socal, I’ll ship ‘em to ya if you can give them a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
PM Sent

Gregory Youngblood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

They stole the Chuck out of our driveway. Welcome to Spokane, we got Chuck back the next day minus all the expensive stuff, now we have a club and alarm, so planning to regear in spring.
P.s. Fuck that guy twice
Years ago I had an s10 blazer stolen from a hotel. Never got it back. It wasn't speedy but the gearing on that with the 2.8 was a surprisingly potent combination. Miss that unassuming little guy. Mechanic friend tuned and tweaked it as a wedding gift, was getting 21+ mpg pulling a loaded uhaul trailer when it was stolen, barely even felt the trailer too.

Glad you got yours back. Stinks about the other stuff though. Enjoy the rebuild, sometimes the building can be as much fun as getting out to play.

Greg

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using OB Talk mobile app

Dieselcruiser

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Vancouver BC
Member #

20171225_122253.jpg 20171225_122451.jpg 20171225_122206.jpg New member here have some stuff somebody might like..

Samsung note 4 waterproof case. Brand new didnt get a chance to use it yet the fone conked out on me unfortunately.
Glass screen protector new.

Reactions: Road

Paw

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redwood City
Member #

Anyone need a stock Toyota 4runner battery, just took it out of the 2017 4runner to make way for a dual battery set-up. It is a Panasonic, 20hHR, 65Ah, CCA530A,
D26 (JIS) with a part number 80026 L-MF. Located in Belmont, California, local pick up only. Free to anyone that may need it.batt 2.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Thelgord

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Bump for the O-Rings offer, now that I'm back off the road for a bit after being gone four months. There were no requests before I hit the road again in late Aug, so did not take them with me. Shipping some out tomorrow to the one or two guys who asked about them while I was gone.

This is a set of three o-rings that fit the HDPE Military Water Cans from LCI and presumably Scepter cans, too. All details below in my post from August, including my own test results.

NOTE: Not everyone finds these useful, but if you want to try 'em out or experiment with which ones might help, DM a name and shipping address and I'll ship 'em out, postage included. Offer good 'til I hit the road again.

Expand my previous post below to see my results after testing these o-rings several ways.

Road

orings_4837.jpg

PAY IT FORWARD TIME:

I picked up a bunch of O-rings that fit caps on the Hi-Density Poly-Ethlyene (HDPE) Military Water Cans from LCI, and presumably Scepter cans, too. They came in bags of 40ea. I'm passing them along in sets of three for free (incl 1st class postage) to anyone who wants to use or experiment with a set or two.

Limit two sets per person, please
, until I see no more requests. Then I'll post again if there is demand.

NOTE: Some people like and want O-rings for their water cans, others don't see the need. Some say MWCs originally came with O-rings, other say not so. This is not the thread to discuss that, but simply to ask for O-rings if you want them.

I bought O-rings to find out for myself if they're worth using and am passing on what I don't need. Details below.

View attachment 32002

These are FDA Food Grade o-rings from The O-Ring Store.

There are three sizes per set:
1 - filler cap (largest O-ring): 3 1/2"ID X 3 11/16"OD X 3/32 - #153 B70 FDA Black Buna-N 70 O-ring (FDAB70153)
2 - pouring cap (med O-ring): 7/8"ID X 1 1/16"OD X 3/32" - #118 B70 FDA Black Buna-N 70 O-ring (FDAB70118)
3 - the vent cap (smallest O-ring): 1/2"ID X 5/8"OD X 1/16” - #014 B70 FDA Black Buna-N 70 O-ring (FDAB70014)

If anyone knows of better O-rings for this application, please PM me.

View attachment 32000

After multiple tests over the last month, filling jugs to a reasonable level, moving them from the two typical storage positions (1st image above) to leaving them flat on their sides and at angles for several hours, and jostling them around vigorously, the only O-ring I've personally found useful (and only marginally useful at that), is the largest O-ring for the filler cap. The pouring cap (middle sized) has not leaked on any of my four MWCs, either with or without an O-ring, and the vent cap only squishes the bejesus out of an O-ring and pushes it out of round, rendering it useless. My experience is the vent caps actually seal tighter--and look a hell of a lot better--without an O-ring.

View attachment 32003

If you want to experiment with a set for your own purposes or are convinced MWCs are supposed to have O-rings, please don't post your opinion here or ask for a set here, send me a PM, please.

Those that send a PM with whatever info I need to mail a set to you, will get a set mailed out the next morning. No info, no bueno, no set mailed, mucho sadness. Provide the info needed, you get a set for free.

Then it's up to you to pay it forward.

edit: corrected O-ring size for vent cap

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Clearing out my desk/work area and have some mobile device stuff to pay forward. First-come, first-served, postage included.
These were either given to me or ones I bought then got something else.
Click the links for measurements, details, reviews, original costs.

1. GONE! - Brand new still-in-the-box Spigen Tough Armor Case for iPhone SE/5s/5, military grade, air-cushion tech, satin silver:

2. GONE! Two brand new Tech Armor iPhone SE/5s/5/5c Screen Protectors, still in the pack (were 3 in the pack, I used one myself):

3. GONE! Barely used iPod 5th Gen case by Ulak:- this may fit other units, but I can't guarantee it.
The iPod 5th Gen has rounded edges, unlike the iPhone 5 series which has a squared edge:

ulak-ipod5.jpg

4. GONE! I also have a cool brand new Spigen Tough Armor iPhone X Case with kickstand, still-in-the-box, if anyone is interested.

Send your shipping address via DM and I'll get it out to you!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Dieselcruiser

Road

Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Labeling storage: For those looking for ways to label contents on storage boxes, I just received a bunch of heavy-duty, adhesive-backed, biz-card sized, clear pouches. Easy to change labels when needed, though not necessarily suitable if exposed to extreme weather.

I have --ZERO, all gone-- sheets left of eight each to pass along to the next six people interested. Pics below. If you want a sheet of eight, PM me a name and shipping address and I'll send them out, shipping included.

ALL GONE!

cardholder_4992.jpg

cardholder_4993.jpg

cardholder_4994.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.