Status
Not open for further replies.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

I bought this brand new in 2011 or 12 and had it on my last 2 trucks. If any one is near/ will travel to Lancaster PA who could use it then it's yours.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Would this fit a 15 Taco?

Typed on a smallish quadrilateral of aluminosilicate glass, a task that would have been unimaginable to most people even a few short years ago. mistakes are inevitable.

Reactions: Tahoe.Adventures

pcphorse88

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Payonk
Member #

Would this fit a 15 Taco?

Typed on a smallish quadrilateral of aluminosilicate glass, a task that would have been unimaginable to most people even a few short years ago. mistakes are inevitable.
I can get you measurements between the pre-drilled holes to see if they would fit. It would definitely fit if you would be willing to drill out new holes as needed. I had this on a 94 F150 and 05 F150. fit on both without additional drilling.

Last edited:

Thelgord

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Harlem, GA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

I have a slightly used set of 2.5 inch spacer lift for the front a second gen Taco. It came off my 2013 and i used them (and other sizes) as a stop gap until I could do a proper suspension upgrade. I also have the hardware for the diff drop kit, also off of my 2013 Tacoma. Free to anyone who wants them.

Jason Kozora

Rank IV

Member II

Parma, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kozora
Member #

I have a slightly used set of 2.5 inch spacer lift for the front a second gen Taco. It came off my 2013 and i used them (and other sizes) as a stop gap until I could do a proper suspension upgrade. I also have the hardware for the diff drop kit, also off of my 2013 Tacoma. Free to anyone who wants them.
Do you know if those spacers would work on a FJ cruiser? Been looking for a set till can upgrade all so

Thelgord

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Harlem, GA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Lyons
Member #

No idea. But I if you want to try them out I can send them to ya. They mount on top of the shock tower, and I don't know enough about the FJ to say if they will or not.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

I would like to try them out and if anything will post thdm back on here
If they don't work for you let me know. I'll take them.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

I can get you measurements between the pre-drilled holes to see if they would fit. It would definitely fit if you would be willing to drill out new holes as needed. I had this on a 94 F150 and 05 F150. fit on both without additional drilling.
Yea let me get the measurements before I go guessing and saying yes haha. I'm not far so it be an easy time to come get it.

pcphorse88

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Payonk
Member #

Yea let me get the measurements before I go guessing and saying yes haha. I'm not far so it be an easy time to come get it.

The part that hangs into the bed is 61 inches wide. The wider part that sits on your bed rails is 69 inches. The predrilled holes are 1.5 inches in on each side of the wider part sitting on the bed rail. I do know that you can buy clamps so that you do not have to drill into your bed if the holes are off a bit.

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

The part that hangs into the bed is 61 inches wide. The wider part that sits on your bed rails is 69 inches. The predrilled holes are 1.5 inches in on each side of the wider part sitting on the bed rail. I do know that you can buy clamps so that you do not have to drill into your bed if the holes are off a bit.
boom. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.