Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Let's jumpstart this thread back to life lol!!!

I'm just gonna go ahead and let these go. I've been using these for almost two years and they've been great, I just don't need them anymore as I changed my road storage configuration.

I have (4) black rotopax 2 gallon storage packs with connectors. They are obviously well used but still function perfectly. This is the packs ONLY no mounts included. I'll wipe them down and clean them up a bit before sending of course. ;)

If there are two people that need only a couple each that's fine as well.

New:

Not so new:

Sidenote: Anyone have any Pelican cases for sale?

- Matt
Any of these still available?

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
Not sure if anyone could use these but I have 2 Otterbox Defender phone cases, and one Coverware case available, the Defender cases are used and Coverware case is new in packeage.

Defender Case "Yellow" is for the Galaxy Note 4
Defender Case "Gray" is for the Galaxy s4
Coverware Case "Green" is for a Galaxy S8+

PM me or respond to this if you want any of the cases.

FYI I am leaving on road trip and cell coverage may be limited.Cellphone cases.jpg

Reactions: Glenn and ASNOBODY

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

I have two black Maxtrax that I used one single time. They each have a couple drill holes that I used to mount them. Good condition…includes bonus Moab dust lol. But can hose down if you prefer. Going in another more space saving direction.

I could totally use these, but don't want to come off greedy lol.

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

OMG I suck at life. Missed another thing I'm dying to get Lol....my luck is impeccable. Even follow the thread and didnt get notified. FUCK.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeguineJ

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

I have two black Maxtrax that I used one single time. They each have a couple drill holes that I used to mount them. Good condition…includes bonus Moab dust lol. But can hose down if you prefer. Going in another more space saving direction.

If I only would have waited. lol, I just bought some boards off Amazon just 2 days ago

LuxuryOverland

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger III

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Steele
Member #

:/ Sorry man.
Oh it's cool man LOL! Murphy's law is how my family rolls. We tend to catch the big balls of crap coming downhill more often than not, so it's no big deal haha glad someone got them tho! Hopefully they get used! You are one generous individual indeed! [emoji120][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: jkxranger

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I just ordered two Maxtrax @ASNOBODY, and black, too, though had ordered four. They wouldn't backorder them, and said Maxtrax often takes two-three months to get new sets to dealers.

Sooo, because you wanted one and because this thread and spirit of giving is totally the right thing, Ima bring you in person one of the Pelican 1510 cases I was going to keep. I'll let you know when I'm headed west, hopefully the week of 8/20. Have to go to Buffalo area to drop off a pair of cases, and down to Cinti area, up to Clintonville WI to Schutt at some point, and out to OK and El Paso to pick up some stuff, so can easily swing by your area to drop one off.

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

I just ordered two Maxtrax @ASNOBODY, and black, too, though had ordered four. They wouldn't backorder them, and said Maxtrax often takes two-three months to get new sets to dealers.

Sooo, because you wanted one and because this thread and spirit of giving is totally the right thing, Ima bring you in person one of the Pelican 1510 cases I was going to keep. I'll let you know when I'm headed west, hopefully the week of 8/20. Have to go to Buffalo area to drop off a pair of cases, and down to Cinti area, up to Clintonville WI to Schutt at some point, and out to OK, so can easily swing by your area to drop one off.
Ahhh I coulda traded you hahah :)

But… if you do that, I will definitly hook you up with something in exchange!!! *makes praying hands of gratitude*

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Ahhh I coulda traded you hahah :)

But… if you do that, I will definitly hook you up with something in exchange!!! *makes praying hands of gratitude*
Ehh, if it works out you have something, cool. If not, totally fine. you paying forward the things you have has certainly earned the 1510 case. We'll both get to claim meeting another OB pal, too, and get whatever points bling it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.