Launch Member

Advocate II

Pelham, Alabama 35124
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Sullivan
Member #

Up for grabs is a 9" Leerburg Ventlock that I used when I had my FJ. It allows you to open the back glass fully supported while you are driving, parked with a critter in the back, or sleeping in the back. The picture is an example of what it looks like, and how it latches in.

Last edited:

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

What a way to build a bigger and stronger community Family then kind generosity towards others you guys are awesome I'll also look for things to put up on the site this is a great bartering tool for the community to help other people that are on Lower budgets very very cool you guys rock . OB FORE LIFE

Last edited:

GXnGS

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Mountain House, CA
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Hambly
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6MVX
I did the gas strut mod on the rear door of my GX470 a few months ago, but after installing my new rear bumper the strut was slightly too long and the door went too wide. Ordered a shorter strut and it was almost the same price to get 2 due to shipping. So I have a 24" and 23" gas strut for anyone interested. Both are approx 14" when compressed and 40 lbs of force. The 23" is brand new, the 24" is a few months old. Free to good home(s).

IMG_0092.JPG

Last edited:

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

So should I stop looking for it? :worried:
At some point it made it to the floor of the MakTruk. Then this happened.

Weird attachment thing makes post disjointed *shrug*

As I was stripping the MakTruk of everything of value I found the box. It is currently in a pile of MakTruk under my carport. I have another box (from Rock Auto) that needs to be shipped. Never fear, MakTruk will make due on his promise. Ask @BCBrian how long it can take me to fulfill one sometimes.

Always do in the end though...

Reactions: Zargon

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

At some point it made it to the floor of the MakTruk. Then this happened.

Weird attachment thing makes post disjointed *shrug*

As I was stripping the MakTruk of everything of value I found the box. It is currently in a pile of MakTruk under my carport. I have another box (from Rock Auto) that needs to be shipped. Never fear, MakTruk will make due on his promise. Ask @BCBrian how long it can take me to fulfill one sometimes.

Always do in the end though...
Wooah...you get t-boned? That sucks!

Reactions: Zargon

pierceg

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Missoula, MT
Member #

Up for grabs is a 9" Leerburg Ventlock that I used when I had my FJ. It allows you to open the back glass fully supported while you are driving, parked with a critter in the back, or sleeping in the back. The picture is an example of what it looks like, and how it latches in.

Is this still available?

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Let's jumpstart this thread back to life lol!!!

I'm just gonna go ahead and let these go. I've been using these for almost two years and they've been great, I just don't need them anymore as I changed my road storage configuration.

I have (4) black rotopax 2 gallon storage packs with connectors. They are obviously well used but still function perfectly. This is the packs ONLY no mounts included. I'll wipe them down and clean them up a bit before sending of course. ;)

If there are two people that need only a couple each that's fine as well.

New:

Not so new:

Sidenote: Anyone have any Pelican cases for sale?

- Matt

FrankR

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Chico, Ca
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Rebelo
Member #

I'm just gonna go ahead and let these go. I've been using these for almost two years and they've been great, I just don't need them anymore as I changed my road storage configuration.

I have (4) black rotopax 2 gallon storage packs with connectors. They are obviously well used but still function perfectly. This is the packs ONLY no mounts included. I'll wipe them down and clean them up a bit before sending of course. ;)

New:

Not so new:

Sidenote: Anyone have any Pelican cases for sale?

- Matt
Yes! I am looking for a misc recovery gear box! I currently do not have a use for 2 right now but I would be down to split if someone wants the other!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: ASNOBODY

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

- Matt
I could definitely put 1 or 2 to use, as I'm still piecing my build together.

Reactions: ASNOBODY
Status
Not open for further replies.