Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

I have totally failed my brethren here, offered up that axe and knife, and just last night found them sitting on my toolbox, still unshipped.

It's been a tough year so far, boxing up the goods now will send out this week. Apologies abound.
No problem man...life happens. :wink:

Reactions: maktruk

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

@bajatacoguy ... Hey man...have you put that pelican case I sent you to good use yet?
We have been rearranging the gear in our cases getting ready for the weekend trip and I thought about you! I use one that size for all my recovery gear and camp odds and ends that stay in the jeep all the time.

Reactions: bajatacoguy

Jeremy •IIIIIII• Michael

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Long Beach, Ca
Member #

IMG_2402.PNG Awesome thread, glad I stumbled across it. I have a brand new, in box, Rugged Ridge Hi Lift Jack mount, specific to Jeep JK's, but if you can make it work on your rig, it's yours! Shipping might be a bit pricey, so of anyone near would like to meet up it would help.

If anyone is wondering why I am not using it......I went ahead with a different set up and have no need for it.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

View attachment 21671 Awesome thread, glad I stumbled across it. I have a brand new, in box, Rugged Ridge Hi Lift Jack mount, specific to Jeep JK's, but if you can make it work on your rig, it's yours! Shipping might be a bit pricey, so of anyone near would like to meet up it would help.

If anyone is wondering why I am not using it......I went ahead with a different set up and have no need for it.
That's pretty cool! Wish I was closer but I don't think I could do the shipping on it! Lucky person that gets it!

Reactions: Glenn

dj_mccomas

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Louisville, KY
First Name
DJ
Last Name
McComas
Member #

Recently at the 4wp truck and jeep show I got this for free with my bumpers I am going to go a different route.

It's for TJs and LJs but I am sure it can be made to work for whatever application you want it to with some mods more than happy to pass on to whomever needs it

I would love to have this, can probably get it to work in my jku. Sending pm now.

Art

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Woodinville, WA
Member #

Recently at the 4wp truck and jeep show I got this for free with my bumpers I am going to go a different route.

It's for TJs and LJs but I am sure it can be made to work for whatever application you want it to with some mods more than happy to pass on to whomever needs it
Nice!

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

@bajatacoguy ... Hey man...have you put that pelican case I sent you to good use yet?
We have been rearranging the gear in our cases getting ready for the weekend trip and I thought about you! I use one that size for all my recovery gear and camp odds and ends that stay in the jeep all the time.
Hey Now! Thank You.. I have it all packed up with my camping gear! I may pick up another one for kitchen supplies also. Thanks for helping me spend $$. But the way I see it I get a 2 for 1 Special? Sound about right?

Thanks Again

—————————

Hey Now!

Reactions: NW David

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Hey Now! Thank You.. I haI thinke it all packed up with my camping gear! I may pick up another one for kitchen supplies also. Thanks for helping me spend $$. But the way I see it I get a 2 for 1 Special? Sound about right?

Thanks Again

—————————

Hey Now!

Glad its put to use :-)

Reactions: bajatacoguy
Status
Not open for further replies.