Patriot Campers

• HTML tutorial

troutbum30

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Boise, ID
Member #

Posted this on Expedition Portal and thought I’d share here as well.
—————
On March 12th I took possession of a new Patriot Campers X1 Grand Tourer. While doing my research I found there wasn’t/isn’t a lot of good, detailed information on them by current owners in the U.S. Given the significant investment I was looking for as much information as possible. My purpose in creating this thread is to provide straight forward and honest information and answers to questions for anyone looking to purchase a Patriot Camper—basically information I was looking for in my research to help guide my decision.

Before purchasing the Patriot I had an Xventure XV-2 for three years. There were things I loved and hated about that trailer. But the cons of the Xventure were not what drove me to sell it. A family member has a medical condition that, by spring 2018, had gotten to where climbing up and down the ladder to get into the RTT had become somewhat difficult. In addition, the thinner mattress, as most RTT’s have, was difficult for them to sleep on and they have also become increasingly sensitive to colder weather—even in the dead of summer temps in the mountains here in Idaho can regularly plummet to the low 40’s upper 30’s. The result was they were unable to get out camping, which this person loves to do. So, it was time to surf to the end of the internet to find a replacement trailer for our family—my wife and I, my 14 year old daughter and 11 year old son, and two dogs.

There is no shortage of options out there these days. First, we immediately eliminated a traditional travel trailer. We all wanted a trailer that could be taken off the beaten path—Idaho is just amazing itself (shh, don’t tell anyone—nothing here but flat land and potatoes) with over 70% public lands and we’re bordered by Utah, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, and Nevada, so the number of breathtaking off the beaten path options are truly endless. I could spend years just exploring in awe what Idaho has to offer. The Patriot was on my radar early as an option, but I kept it at arm’s length due to the price—it was/is priced so much higher than what I think we are used to seeing in the market here for an adventure trailer. But in the end, I took the plunge head first and went with the Patriot X1-GT. Below I will explain how I ended up making that decision.

First, the Patriot addresses all the challenges my family member had with the Xventure. The X1 has a king size fold out bed that, once opened, has an actual staircase up to the sleeping area. The mattress is an actual mattress, a thin mattress, but definitely more significant than what is in most RTT’s and, after the addition of a 2” memory foam topper, will challenge my nice bed at home for comfort. In addition, there is an option, which we got, for a Webasto dual hot water and air heater that blows warm air into the tent via a vent. It won’t heat the tent to where it is hot, but it will knock the chill out of the air. Checking all those boxes meant we could not only get back out exploring and camping as a family, but do so comfortably (okay, let’s call it what it is, especially with this trailer—glamping to the max!) I like this definition I found online for glamping: “Glamping is where stunning nature meets modern luxury. It’s a way to experience the untamed and completely unique parts of the world—without having to sacrifice creature comforts.”

The second major factor was company sustainability and reputation. As I mentioned above, there are no shortage of adventure trailer options these days. “Overlanding” is growing and adventure trailer companies are popping up left and right. The problem is they are also failing and disappearing at an increasing pace. Moby1, which has been around for a bit, recently went under. Inka Outdoor is another company that met the same fate. With Moby1 there are countless stories on forums of people losing and fighting to get back their $12,000-$16,000 deposits. $16,000! No way I was going to put a huge deposit down with any chance of it disappearing. Many, I would even say most of the companies out there are independent, fairly new, and small. There are some exceptions like AT Overland, SoCal Teardrops, and others that are established, have a good reputation, and have been around a while. I’m not saying these smaller companies don’t make a quality product as I’m sure many do. Normally I would encourage and back small businesses, but when talking the money these things cost I wanted to go with a company that was established, was growing, was on solid ground as a business that will be around for the foreseeable future, and that had a good reputation. It is one of the reasons I went with Xventure (Schutt Industries, a major military supplier) for my first trailer. While Patriot has only been building their trailers for 5-6 years, the owner, Justin Montesalvo, has a sheet metal business that is successful and has been around a while. Plus, Patriot has won Austalia’s Camper Trailer of the Year award five years in a row and the company is not only well established but growing rapidly. Actually, rapid growth can have its own issues, and was something I was a little concerned about as rapid expansion can often lead to a decrease in quality control across the manufacturing process. Plus, the owners now have a TV show and lots of other stuff going on which can result in the “captain losing control of the ship” a bit. I’ll address this a bit below. Now, I had concerns with it being an Australian company with only one U.S. importer/distributor—Exploration Outfitters (EO). So, I called and spoke with Matt Green, the owner of EO, who was outstanding in taking all the time needed to listen to and address my concerns. First, I wanted to ensure EO itself would be viable over time as a business and Patriot Campers distributor. I won’t divulge Matt’s business but suffice to say he is both invested in and committed to a long-term relationship with Patriot Campers. Second, warranty and service—EO is located in Mead, OK—a very far drive from Boise, ID for any service or warranty issues. While I’m hoping there won’t be any, you never know. Matt assured me that if necessary they would work with a local shop to get whatever needed to be taken care of taken care of. That mentality cut across every conversation I had with Matt and his staff. From everything I have experienced and seen thus far they are 110% committed to customer service—outstanding outfit and people from top to bottom. So, all that to say my concerns about the manufacturer and distributor being around for the long-term were addressed.
Third on the list is quality. I didn’t have the opportunity to see a Patriot Camper in person. So, I read what was out there, watched YouTube videos, and searched forums. Patriot has a huge social media and YouTube presence that, while very polished and well done, must be at least half seen for what it is—a very well done and entertaining infomercial across multiple platforms. It is a major factor in how fast they have been able to build their brand. That’s not a knock, just a fact. I’ve watched every YouTube video they have and every available episode of Patriot Games—great stuff and they definitely put their products through the ringer. I wanted to verify all the glowing content with facts. That wasn’t easy and is why I’m starting this thread. What I was able to find in forums and some independent YouTube videos was all positive reviews that focused in general terms on impressive build quality that was a step or several steps above other available options. So, from what I was able to glean from the internet and forums, coupled with my needs outlined above and talking with Matt Green at EO, I decided to go all in and commit to the purchase. Now, I’ve only had the trailer for two weeks and have only camped two nights with my son, but I will say that the quality and attention to detail of the trailer is very impressive. I say that with one caveat. I mentioned above that rapid growth can have a negative impact on quality control. Not sure that’s the case here, but when I picked up the trailer there were a couple of minor issues. First, the spare tire carrier, at some point during either manufacturing or shipping from Australia, rubbed against the trailer body in two spots. Both spots had rubbed through the paint. They were small, but they were there. Second, there was a handle that you grab onto to unfold the bed that hadn’t been installed. Now, these are two very minor things that have zero impact on the capability of the trailer. However, Patriot Campers bills itself as a premium product and they certainly have a premium price—In my opinion they should be flawless when you first get them. Now I know, I’m being nitpicky and it’s an adventure trailer that will eventually have pinstriping all over it along with countless rock chips etc. But, given the price and the hype, it should be flawless brand new--that’s just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. It is important to note that neither of those issues was the result of Exploration Outfitters. In fact, Matt and his folks got it straightened out the same afternoon. Again, I can’t say enough about the outstanding customer service, professionalism, and people at Exploration Outfitters.

troutbum30

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Boise, ID
Member #

So, with all that said about how I ended up in a Patriot Camper you’re wondering how good is it? Does it live up to the hype of their YouTube videos and social media posts? Is it worth it? I’ve only had it for two weeks—but so far I’d say yes, I can confirm some of it lives up to the hype and the rest certainly has the potential to live up to the hype—time and use will tell. As I said above, build quality, fit and finish, and attention to detail appear to be outstanding—beautiful even (weird thing to say about an adventure trailer). Everything just feels well built, quality, and solid. Ever close the door on a well-made German car? If you have then you know it just has a solid feeling to it that “feels quality” that is just different from other cars. The Patriot has that feeling. The Redarc TVMS (controls all the electronic bells and whistles) is intuitive and awesome. The Webasto water heater and tent heater is the same. The tent/living area is really nice and deploys and sets up relatively easily and quickly. That being said I didn’t set up the awning, porches, or kids room. All that would take some time and more so to break down and put away. The trailer tows smoothly and is quiet (the Xventure bounced like crazy over the smallest bumps and made a racket!). While I haven’t had a chance to really test it, the suspension is impressive.

Is it worth it? Only you can answer that question. For me going on awesome adventures and making awesome memories with my kids that they will remember forever makes it worth it. Having an awesome fly fishing base camp for trout and steelhead fishing is worth it. Having a trailer that is “fire and forget” so I can focus on enjoying the trip, my surroundings, and family and not worrying about something breaking in a remote are, that things will just work, is definitely worth it. It’s an investment—one that better last a long time!

I’ll update this thread as I use the trailer more and will give more detailed information on each aspect of it—tent, kitchen, water system, electronics, how things are holding up, any issues, etc. In the meantime, please let me know if there are any questions I can answer—after all, that’s why I started this thread—with the caveat that I’ve only had it for two weeks. And if you happen to be within driving distance of Boise and would like to see one in person I’d be happy to try and make that happen.

-Rich

Martin Webb

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kent, UK
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Webb
Member #

I've always wondering if they match up to what they claim to be/ be able to do on youtube. great to see they do!

Reactions: troutbum30

TRED LYT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Sherman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZPJ
I also saw the YouTube videos and then the live versions at Overland Expo West 2018 and I was very impressed. Had I not already invested a ton of money in my roof rack, lighting, and RTT, I may have gone down that path. Just bought a KTM 790 Adventure R for exploration once we get to camp, and ordered a specialized trailer. Since I couldn’t find one built, I had to custom design it to fit my 35” wheels. Ugg....it’s expensive and as of now, all it will do is haul my moto and some gear. Fortunately we designed it to add components as we go along like water tank, water heater, battery, solar, a rack to maybe support another RTT for my grand kids which are starting to be launched. The guys at Patriot were really great, and perhaps they were actually the dealer folks you dealt with. Crazy cool set up, with so many great features, it’s hard to believe everything it can do. You’re right....you’re “glamming” in style!! Best to you and your kids as you explore that wonderful countryside. Cheers!

Reactions: troutbum30

Colin Ritchie

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

117A South Irena Avenue Redondo beach CA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Ritchie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGR
Just as a follow up to Richards description of the X1, I have had mine for almost two years now, I'm sure I was one of the first 10 units in the USA. The X1 is a beautifully built piece of kit, the lines are great, space is maximized, it's built to go anywhere and carry everything. 17000 miles in now and we have taken the X1 all over the Western USA and half way down Baja California, every time the Camper delivers. The RTT is strong and performs great in high winds (Just a bit noisy) but it's comfortable and gives great protection from the elements. The suspension is far superior to many camper trailers and keeps the X1 planted on the ground, the air bags can be used to level the camper out so no backwards and forwards over the MaxTrax.
The picture is of us, as far away from tarmac as we have ever been, 72 miles. Western end of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.20180606_070146 (002).jpg

troutbum30

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Boise, ID
Member #

How is the storage space for other misc camp items or crates?
The storage is amazing. I had an Xventure XV-2 before the Patriot and I can fit more in the Patriot than I could in the open “bed” of the Xventure. On top of that the, the design of the Patriot allows for far better organization and access to your gear and kitchen/food storage.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Reactions: tundra21

Danny Boy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntington Beach, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5HKQ
The storage is amazing. I had an Xventure XV-2 before the Patriot and I can fit more in the Patriot than I could in the open “bed” of the Xventure. On top of that the, the design of the Patriot allows for far better organization and access to your gear and kitchen/food storage.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
That’s what I was hoping for. Trying to see if I can find one to demo or rent for a night so I can see if it is a fit for my family like you said. Not having much luck so I may just need to bite the bullet. My wife has bad knees so a rtt is not going to work but I love the staircase they have with an assist handle.

troutbum30

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Boise, ID
Member #

That’s what I was hoping for. Trying to see if I can find one to demo or rent for a night so I can see if it is a fit for my family like you said. Not having much luck so I may just need to bite the bullet. My wife has bad knees so a rtt is not going to work but I love the staircase they have with an assist handle.
Here's a recommendation: Exploration Outfitters manages the Patriot Campers USA Facebook page. There are a number of members/Patriot Camper owners in Texas on the page. Once you have access to the page post a request to see if there is a Patriot owner within a reasonable distance that would at least let you get a good look.

Below are some posts of mine from another forum that might have info of interest to you.

troutbum30

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Boise, ID
Member #

Thought I'd share some posts of mine from another forum as they might have some useful info for anyone looking into a Patriot Camper.
---------
It’s been a while since I’ve posted—work, kids, life will do that. Thought I’d give an update on how things were going with the Patriot. We spent this past week living out of it in the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho. Bottom line—it’s an amazing trailer.

We were base camping with the whole family, wife, two kids (15 and 11), and two dogs. First, living quarters. The bed, main tent, and annex/kids room provided a really roomy and, most important, easy to live in space. Coming from a RTT with my Xventure the extra room, ability to have a standing/living room type area, was awesome and especially appreciated by my wife, who loved having the space, and dogs, who used to have to sleep in the back of the truck. Within that space you have access to the storage compartments on the right side of the trailer, which is super convenient to access clothes, toiletries, and whatever else you have stored there. There are also numerous charging points and the 1,000 watt inverter within that space. With the shower tent set up you are able to hop out of it and into the standing area of the tent to get dressed, etc. The annex room, while not difficult, is a bit time consuming to set up. On future trips when we are moving every day I will definitely leave it attached and fold it up with the rest of the tent under the cover. The king size bed and mattress are really comfortable. Kids enjoyed having their own space with two cots. It’s just a very livable space. Nights dipped to low 40’s and the Webasto heater, coupled with our Enlightened Equipment down quilts (awesome products that I highly recommend), kept us plenty warm.

The awning provides great coverage, which was very much appreciated when a few storms rolled through. I’d like to see them do a redesign to simplify it and make it more sturdy, along the lines of the Alu-Cab Shadow Awning, but it does the job and is made well.

The kitchen is simply awesome. Having the grill in addition to the stove is great. Burgers, pork loin—just pull the grill out, hit the igniter, and your on your way. The layout is really intuitive and just makes meal prep and cooking fun.

Speaking of intuitive, the Redarc TVMS, which controls all your electronics and manages the batteries is also awesome. The added ability to control all the lights and other electronics, as well as monitor your batteries via Bluetooth with your phone makes it even better. Seems silly, I know, but it’s one of those things that once you have and use it it’s really nice to have.

The trailer really is incredibly and impressively well engineered and built. The whole “it’s on another level” seems cliche, but it really is. Don’t just take my word. There was a couple where we were in a Black Series HQ19 (great folks) who we befriended and hung out with while there. They both commented that while they thought their trailer was well made the Patriot was just, here it is again, on another level. There was also a couple in a Mercedes/Airstream, the husband being an aerospace engineer, who commented multiple times on how impressed they were with the engineering and build quality.

Lastly, but important, it tows really well.

troutbum30

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Boise, ID
Member #

It's been quite a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd just post a portion of my PM to jkaylen. In a PM to me he asked the above questions plus a comparison with the XV-2, the trailer I owned before my Patriot.
----
The XV-2 is a good trailer. It just has a lot of compromises. The biggest pros are the base trailer is absolutely nuclear bomb proof and it is utilitarian in that you can use it as a cargo trailer. But it is a military utility trailer that has been gussied up (did I just use the word gussied?) to fill the overland trailer niche. That means it has a lot of compromises. First and foremost, the torsion suspension is can be horrible off road. Unless the trailer is heavily loaded down, and even then, it bounces around like crazy. There were often times I hated towing it off road due to how the suspension handles. A tie for first is setup. The kitchen is a pain to set up. I know it doesn't seem like much, and I thought the same thing, but if you are moving regularly, like you would be on an overland trip, setting it up and breaking it down gets REALLY old. In addition, not having quick access to the kitchen and all your kitchen goods/food (because they are tucked away in the bed of the trailer somewhere) sucks. Second, the rack rattles like crazy. The only advantage the XV-2 has over the patriot is the ability to use it to haul cargo, or whatever, and I do miss having the tailgate. I also miss the outstanding perimeter and rock lighting (still not sure why the Patriot doesn't come with rock lights.)

Unlike the XV-2, the Patriot was built from the ground up to be an overland trailer--and it shows in every way. As opposed to the XV-2, it is an absolute dream to tow both on road, and more importantly, off road. The suspension setup is so impressive. I have the XV-1 GT, but I think the suspension on all of them is impressive. The kitchen setup is amazing. It is so nice to be able to just stop wherever and have instant access to your entire kitchen, fridge, and food. Just like how it handles off road, the Patriot is rock solid. Not a peep on the trails. And, believe it or not, because of the compartmentalization/design I can fit more in the Patriot than I could in the XV-2. The 40 plus gallons of water is appreciated as well. It's an amazing trailer.

You asked in the post if I would get the Webasto again. That's a really good question and it kind of ties in with which model to consider. Here's my take, IF you are thinking you might have kids and, yes this is true, if you have a dog and plan on having the dog with you, I think the X1-GT is the way to go. First, as we found out, you can outgrow your RTT. If you have kids, they will eventually want their own space. So what you purchase now should work for any future plans. The X1 with the "kids" annex is hard to beat for two, no, three reasons. First, the kids annex will fit two cots/kids plus plenty of gear. The kids definitely appreciate, as will you, having their own space. Second, having the lower, main annex attached to the main tent is so damn nice. After having a RTT for two plus years on the XV-2 I can't tell you how nice it is to have an area to walk into and stand up in. It's so nice having that space to stand up in as part of your overall tent/living space. You have so much room for doing stuff, and for your stuff, and even hanging out in during bad weather. Plus, you can fit/sleep extra people if you needed to. Most importantly, my wife loves having that space for all the aforementioned reasons and having a private area with access to all the storage on that side of the trailer. Finally, it's where our dogs sleep. We used to have them in the back of our 4Runner when we had the RTT, but it is so much nicer having them in with us and not barking at every animal that walks by the camp in the middle of the night. Plus they end up jumping up on and sleeping with the kids on their cots, which they really like (the kids and the dogs). Finally, the main tent annex is why I'd choose the X1-GT over the X1-H--that and the significant up-charge. The X1-H is pretty nifty, and will certainly set up faster, but will it really? As much as we appreciate and love having the main tent annex we would always have to attach it to the X1-H after setup. Plus, the annex is pretty big and takes up a lot of space in your cargo area, where it is all just part of the main tent under the soft cover on the X1-GT (the annex can't fit under the hard top, from my understanding, so has to be stored somewhere else). All that being said, completely setting up the X1-GT with the kids annex takes some work/time. But it's not horrible. Forget the awning, that's a chunk of setup time on it's own--kind of the weak link of the trailer in my opinion. The awning has nice coverage, but takes bit to set up and requires the guy lines to be set up from the start as a sudden breeze will break things.

So, back to the Webasto. Believe it or not, our trailer has two climate zones. Maybe even three. Because the main bed is raised up, it is actually a decent amount warmer than when you climb down the stairs. I know it sounds crazy, but it can be quite a bit warmer up on the bed than in the main tent annex. Even cooler in the kids annex. Depending on the temperature, the Webasto doesn't heat the tent as much as makes it a little less cold. This is especially true if you don't have the kids annex on and windows are zipped up. In that configuration it works pretty well. Even with the kids annex on it helps keep the main bed area a bit warmer, but not the kids annex. During cold nights, like high 30's or lower, the Little Buddy Heater gets broken out to warm things up, especially if the kids annex is set up. Would I spend the extra $5,000 on the Webasto again, man I honestly don't know. There's an X-factor involved too--there's been issues with the Webasto when used at higher elevations due to the fuel mixture not being right for the higher altitudes. For someone like me who will be heading to higher altitudes next summer in Colorado that's something to think about. Kind of like the trailer in general, and maybe I expect too much, but if I spend $5,000 for an accessory I expect it to work and be trouble free, period. So I'm honestly not sure if I'd get it again when a Little Buddy can crank out serious heat for a less than tiny fraction of the price. That being said, we never keep the Little Buddy on due to the carbon monoxide concern and burning through a lot of propane (we have the adapter so we can run it off the larger tanks). You can keep the Webasto running constantly without issue, and we have. On top of that it is SUPER efficient. It's crazy how little diesel the Webasto uses. So you can see why it's not an easy answer.

So, my opinion is if you can swing it Patriot over the XV-2 hands down. As far as which model, I honestly think that even if it was just my wife and I I'd go with the X1-GT again. The main tent annex is just so nice to have as a "living room," which is what if functions as--an overlanding living room. It takes a little longer to set up and break down than the X1-H or a RTT on an X1-N like a James Baroud, but for us having the extra space is worth it. Plus the bed on the X1-GT is awesome and, again, this sounds silly, but the "steps" that lead from the bed are SO much nicer than climbing up and down an ladder--especially in the middle of the night when nature calls. And, again, given how we would almost always want the main tent annex attached, I don't think the X1-H would be any faster to set up in the end and would take up precious cargo space in the trailer or truck. That and saving the large up-charge cost for the X1-H.

Reactions: 38snubby

PortageBay

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tucson, AZ United States
First Name
Bob
Last Name
McNamara
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KDØWBK
I'm a new owner of the Patriot Camper X2. Slightly smaller than the X1 but larger than the Adventure Trailer Horizon I'm moving up from. I live/work in Death Valley National Park for 3-4 months every year and the added space/fuel/water capacity will really be appreciated. I went with the X2 for the greater simplicity and lesser cost. The only change I have made to it so far is dumping the nice stove it came with and installing a Cook Partner. Agree that the service from the sole US dealer in OK is stellar.

troutbum30

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Boise, ID
Member #

I'm a new owner of the Patriot Camper X2. Slightly smaller than the X1 but larger than the Adventure Trailer Horizon I'm moving up from. I live/work in Death Valley National Park for 3-4 months every year and the added space/fuel/water capacity will really be appreciated. I went with the X2 for the greater simplicity and lesser cost. The only change I have made to it so far is dumping the nice stove it came with and installing a Cook Partner. Agree that the service from the sole US dealer in OK is stellar.
Congrats on the Patriot! I’m planning a trip to do Death Valley with the family and Patriot in tow later this month after Christmas. If you don’t mind I’ll hit you up via message for some good intel/insight.

PortageBay

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Tucson, AZ United States
First Name
Bob
Last Name
McNamara
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KDØWBK
I'll be rolling into Furnace Creek around 1/12 if your still in the area! If you are looking for some backcountry camping options, DV is the BEST. Let me know if I can be of any help...... Bob

Contributor I

Houston
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Thomas
A lot of great info. Thanks so much. I need to head up to Oklahoma to expedition outfitters and go see it in person. Thanks again it has been really helpful.
Hey Danny Boy - I noticed your in Cypress. I am in Tomball, I just put our Patriot up for sell. We love it but my wife has some medical issues and we aren’t going to be able to use it for a good while. Your welcome to come check it out anytime.

Danny Boy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntington Beach, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Romeyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5HKQ
Hey Danny Boy - I noticed your in Cypress. I am in Tomball, I just put our Patriot up for sell. We love it but my wife has some medical issues and we aren’t going to be able to use it for a good while. Your welcome to come check it out anytime.
Hi There Josh,

Thanks for the offer. I may just take you up on that as we are considering one of these and would love to be able to check it out.

Pek2001

Rank 0

Contributor I

Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Kendall
Thanks for the detailed review of the Patriot Camper, I live in Boise as well and I am considering one. Tough decision to make without being able to see on in person. I am new to the forum and this would be my first trailer purchase.

Colin Ritchie

Rank V
Launch Member

Explorer I

117A South Irena Avenue Redondo beach CA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Ritchie
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGR
Thanks for the detailed review of the Patriot Camper, I live in Boise as well and I am considering one. Tough decision to make without being able to see on in person. I am new to the forum and this would be my first trailer purchase.
Richard (troutbum30) lives in Boise, I am sure he could show you around the X1.

Reactions: Pek2001