Patches

• HTML tutorial

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

I wondered about that too. I get patches on a uniform (like when I was a cop and our department patch was on our shirt sleeves) but I'm not sure I get all the other patches many of which (like bumper stickers and buttons) seem to be virtue signaling (not suggesting that's what the OP is doing as his are rather innocuous).

CSG

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Idaho
Member #

Kind of what I though. In the law enforcement world too. I have a few other agency patches from the old days. When I moved to Idaho and got to know the local sheriff and police chief, I traded them patches from my old agency and got one of theirs.

Reactions: sabjku

Wolf427

Rank III

Contributor III

Halton Hills, ON, Canada
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Mancini
I am super jealous of all of you. I so badly want to do the same but I have a soft top jeep. I have a few patches on my sunvisor and thats it :(

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

They make a pop-in headliner for the jeep Wrangler. Trailrecon has one and he loves it - apparently it's intended for noise dampening but it's fuzzy and patchable.

Oh wait, I just re-read your post. I'm an idiot, sorry lol

Maybe apply some felt material to the inside of it? Or better yet...
images(7).jpg
Time for a safari top!
I am super jealous of all of you. I so badly want to do the same but I have a soft top jeep. I have a few patches on my sunvisor and thats it :(

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

Sorry to resurrect a nearly year-old thread, but those Mountains and Trails incoming call patches are awesome. Where did you get those? I tried Google'ing but came up empty.
I bought them on a FB Patch group. Not sure which group it was. The guy only made about 200 of them and they all sold out fast. You may find some for sale from other people in the patch groups.

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

I bought them on a FB Patch group. Not sure which group it was. The guy only made about 200 of them and they all sold out fast. You may find some for sale from other people in the patch groups.
Ah, ok. I was afraid it might be something like that. Really awesome idea. Thanks for replying.