Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
What patches and stickers?

I got all my patches and stickers off of the OB store and from various venders. A few custom vinyls were made by members using their home equipment and given to me.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hey everyone,

Who is everyone using to create your own stickers and patches? Recommendations would be very welcome.
The two I see used most are StickerWolf and Sticker Mule.

I dealt with Ryan at StickerWolf a couple years ago about pricing and process, and found him responsive and professional. They use "a heavyweight, 6mil vinyl that sticks to nearly everything." They also "laminate with a 5-7yr UV over-laminate for the best protection available."

I have no personal experience with Sticker Mule, though know they're used by a lot of outdoor folks, too.

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Any label mfg. can make them for you. I would look for a Label house that specializes in short runs. You're in AK, I would deal with one near you, you can tell them what is is you are looking for vinyl, What kind of sticky back with or without a cover sheet. If you need artwork they know somebody. Patches are the same there are lots of places to do it, if they can put it on a hat or shirt they can put it on a patch. I like to support my local vendors.

Last edited:
Reactions: M Rose

Alaska Overlander

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Pester
Member #

What patches and stickers?

I got all my patches and stickers off of the OB store and from various venders. A few custom vinyls were made by members using their home equipment and given to me.
We are looking at creating our own and was not sure if there was a preferred vendor that people recommended

Alaska Overlander

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Pester
Member #

Any label mfg. can make then for you. I would look for a Label house that specializes in short runs. You're in AK, I would deal with one near you, you can tell them what is is you are looking for vinyl, What kind of sticky back with or without a cover sheet. If you need artwork they know somebody. Patches are the same there are lots of places to do it, if they can put it on a hat or shirt they can put it on a patch. I like to support my local vendors.
Thank you. I will look local!