SOLD Paso Robles, California | UltraSwing™ Multi-Fit Spare Tire Hitch Mount from RIGd Supply | eBay Auction - $650 starting bid | Local Pickup Only

• HTML tutorial

four.wheel.travel

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Lockwood, CA, USA
First Name
Four Wheel
Last Name
Travel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Him
I've owned this RIGd UltraSwing™ Multi-Fit hitch-mounted tire carrier since new, it was installed by RIGd on my vehicle in 2019. The install video is on our YouTube channel and may be seen here.

I am in the process of replacing the RIGd tire swing with a bumper-mounted unit, so the RIGd UltraSwing is now listed for sale by auction on eBay, listing here.

IMG_4906.JPG

The tire swing is in great condition, it has been used only for highway and gentle off-road use, with no rock crawling or other abuse!

The unit comes with a brand new, unused, license plate mounting bracket, as seen in the listing photos. Anti-wobble hitch lock and wheel mount bolts are included (see listing for photos).

Due to the size and weight, the tire carrier is listed for local pickup only in the Paso Robles, California USA area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikevegas13

four.wheel.travel

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Lockwood, CA, USA
First Name
Four Wheel
Last Name
Travel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Him
Quick update, the auction ends tomorrow (Weds August 16), currently sitting at one bid at the starting price of $650. If you've been looking for a tire carrier, 24 hours left to snag this one at a great price!

Steve