Partner steel stoves?

• HTML tutorial

Erick05GX

Rank III

Traveler I

hey guys, going to be purchasing a stove soon. Who has a partner steel 22? Do you like it’/ can I come see it so I can copy it and build my own? I can’t justify spending $350 on a stove.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Search the forum for stoves, there was a real good discussion on the partner vs other brans like Camp Chef.

Truckee

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Bay Area, CA
^^^I have used both the Partner Steel 22" and Camp Chef Everest enough to rate them. Neither are perfect. Both stoves have acceptable performance for simmering, searing and boiling.. But, for sure, the Partner stove will last much longer than the Everest, maybe 3 fold. Size wise, actually, I think the Partner stove is smaller then the Everest.

simplyanadventure

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

CNY
First Name
Simply
Last Name
AnAdventure
Member #

I don’t post on this forum often, but in an effort to start I was scanning through the Forums.

I’ll be honest I wasn’t sure if the stove would be worth the money but honestly it is. I ordered a 22” Stove with the gas outlet on the Right side, an extra 4’ of Propane hose, the Partner Stand, and filler plate all from Element Outfitters. It actually came in yesterday and I’ll be honest it’s amazing. I have an OLD Coleman now that has never failed me but honestly just wanted something bigger to be able to use larger pans on. I will say this is the nicest camp stove I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Headed to an Overland Rally in PA next week for four days and Iwill report back on how it works. I haven’t lit it yet because my 5lb propane tank won’t be in until Monday. Is it expensive? Yes, but so is everything else I buy. Why not have the best.

0F1D0A94-9360-4C22-8F3E-06A2E7843D5B.jpeg C050AFEE-A085-4CC5-8A45-5D20FD0E63B9.jpeg
If it sucks for some reason I’ll report that too.

rollingossuary

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Peshastin WA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Ford
Member #

hey guys, going to be purchasing a stove soon. Who has a partner steel 22? Do you like it’/ can I come see it so I can copy it and build my own? I can’t justify spending $350 on a stove.
I own a 6 burner partner and a 2 burner partner. The 6 burner is 16 years old. The only things I have had to replace are o rings. I take them both on whitewater expeditions. They are easy to use, and if sand clogs a burner or injector it is an easy clean. I would never buy another brand. They are worth every cent. Expensive, but you can pass it down.