Chelsea, AL, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Culbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Former NOPD LEO
Just arrived. PS griddles come in 3 sizes and this is the small one made for the 1 burner Partner Steel stove. Size is 9"x12", just right for cooking bacon. It has a 1 1/4" lip all the way around which is plenty to contain eggs, pancakes, or grease runoff. It is constructed of 1/4" thick aluminum with a non-stick surface. It was $75 shipped. Can't wait to try it out.
Partner Steel Griddle.jpg

Reactions: Captain Chaos

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

You'll love it, I bet. I have the medium, sized for my Cook Partner 22, and use the hell out of it. Taken good care of, it cooks really well and cleans up real nice.

For what it's worth, here's a post I made awhile back about what I've learned about cooking with it and cleaning it: Partner Steel 22" Griddle

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

Just arrived. PS griddles come in 3 sizes and this is the small one made for the 1 burner Partner Steel stove. Size is 9"x12", just right for cooking bacon. It has a 1 1/4" lip all the way around which is plenty to contain eggs, pancakes, or grease runoff. It is constructed of 1/4" thick aluminum with a non-stick surface. It was $75 shipped. Can't wait to try it out.
View attachment 114011
Nice! Where did you get it?