Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

The rally was a great time! Bought me a Lexus lx450 while I was there. Can’t wait to start that build!! Hope to see more of you there next year!

Attachments

Reactions: Kozysnack

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
The rally was a great time! Bought me a Lexus lx450 while I was there. Can’t wait to start that build!! Hope to see more of you there next year!
Maybe if there wouldn’t be after the fact announcements. How do I get in touch with the event organizers?

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

Maybe if there wouldn’t be after the fact announcements. How do I get in touch with the event organizers?
It’s typically announced on Instagram, I put it out on this site awhile back and didn’t get any response from anyone on here. So, I took it down about a week before the event. The organizers also own the land cruiser shop in Sandpoint Idaho. Joe Muldoon is his name. I don’t believe he is on here. But the panhandle rally does have an insta page.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
It’s typically announced on Instagram, I put it out on this site awhile back and didn’t get any response from anyone on here. So, I took it down about a week before the event. The organizers also own the land cruiser shop in Sandpoint Idaho. Joe Muldoon is his name. I don’t believe he is on here. But the panhandle rally does have an insta page.
It wasn’t an RP, I would have been notified… secondly, Insta does no good… I don’t use other social media, as a lot of other people… I have insta and FB… I just never use them. Get me in touch with Joe. My email is mrose@overlandbound.com

knkunz

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Kunz
Member #

It wasn’t an RP, I would have been notified… secondly, Insta does no good… I don’t use other social media, as a lot of other people… I have insta and FB… I just never use them. Get me in touch with Joe. My email is mrose@overlandbound.com
Well like I said. I had it up on RP for over 2 months. And took it down as no one responded. I took that as no interest from anyone in the area. I don’t know much other than that. They also have a website‍♂. It’s right around the same time every year. 1st week of October.

Reactions: M Rose