Launch Member

Influencer II

Colwood, BC, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Lester
Member #

We just picked up our Pando 2.0 from Off Grid Trailers in Edmonton. The build quality is top notch and the convenience features will make our overlanding much more enjoyable.
The drive back to our home in Victoria proved a real adventure. A major storm had moved into BC and was dumping buckets of snow on the Coquihalla Highway.
We got over the summit just minutes before they closed the highway due to impassable conditions. We lived in Northern BC for many years and this was the worst road conditions we had ever experienced, but our rig never missed a beat.
We normally travel in the American Southwest and are looking forward to a spring trip to the Pando Grove (of course :-) in the Fishlake National Forest in Utah. Then in the fall it's the Mojave Road on the way down to New Mexico.
But first a couple of months in the garage getting "personalized". I'll maybe post another pic in the summer with the mods and the canoe on top. I'll finally be able to bust out that fly rod that's been gathering dust for decades :-)

Mega Bug.jpg

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
You will love it. No regrets. It's an investment but in IMHO well worth it. If you are on Facebook be sure to join the owners group. Congratulations. I like what you did with your custom wrap!

Reactions: Westsroadshow