Palm Springs > JTree > Pioneertown > Big Bear

• HTML tutorial

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

Saturday my girl and I drove from Palm Springs > South Joshua Tree Entrance > All the way through J Tree to Pioneertown > then drove a 4x4 Trail all the way to Big Bear. 300+ Miles.View attachment 45796 View attachment 45797 View attachment 45798 View attachment 45799 View attachment 45800 View attachment 45801 View attachment 45802 View attachment 45803
Very nice pics I will be heading out there in s few week for KOH very excited about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: roaminglost

GPsGeeps

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nice photos. What kind of light bar are you running on top? Looks good. I did an end of the year Joshua Tree to Big Bear run, as well. We camped out along Old Dale Rd and then on to Big Bear the next day.

Reactions: infennonlabs

roaminglost

Rank VI

Influencer I

Bend, OR, USA
First Name
Roaming
Last Name
Lost
Member #

Nice photos. What kind of light bar are you running on top? Looks good. I did an end of the year Joshua Tree to Big Bear run, as well. We camped out along Old Dale Rd and then on to Big Bear the next day.
All my lights are Rigid radiance.

sonicstage

Rank II

Advocate I

I think im going to KOH as well. never been
I’ve never been either im going with the Johnson valley crawlers, how many days are going to be there?

I hear it’s extremely dusty and windy day and night goggles as well as some type of face protection I also hear it gets down to 20 degrees at night, definitely sleeping in the truck instead of tent camping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Saturday my girl and I drove from Palm Springs > South Joshua Tree Entrance > All the way through J Tree to Pioneertown > then drove a 4x4 Trail all the way to Big Bear. 300+ Miles.View attachment 45796 View attachment 45797 View attachment 45798 View attachment 45799 View attachment 45800 View attachment 45801 View attachment 45802 View attachment 45803
Nice! My wife and I enjoyed this area also in JT... haven't done big bear yet. Your last photo is superb. What camera and settings was the shot taken?

Reactions: Ismael Magallanes